2016 Brochure and prices

kk70

Does anyone know when the P&O 2016 itineraries and prices will be released and on sale?

I would say within the next two weeks they will be available to view. Booking any time from the end of the month until 3rd week in April.

I wouldn't worry too much about the new brochure/prices, take my advice as a 30+ time cruiser and loyal P&O customer, sit tight and wait, the prices will drop nearer the time of sailing and you will save money.

I have always booked early, including for Britannia this May but never again.

P&O don't want loyalty they just want your money.

If the cruise is more expensive nearer sailing then choose another cruise line, simple, I've been wondering about other lines for a while, now P&O have pushed me a little closer

I spoke to p&o a couple of weeks ago and they said the end of March as I'm wanting to book the Britannia nov 2016 for my wife 50 but will be looking to see what offers they are on OBS and the base price. We have been on two cruises and are in the Pacific tier if that will make a difference[emoji6]We are on the Norwegian cruise in May so might see what they offer onboard the ship to compare

Bob

Edited by oakworth96

I wouldn't worry too much about the new brochure/prices, take my advice as a 30+ time cruiser and loyal P&O customer, sit tight and wait, the prices will drop nearer the time of sailing and you will save money.

I have always booked early, including for Britannia this May but never again.

P&O don't want loyalty they just want your money.

If the cruise is more expensive nearer sailing then choose another cruise line, simple, I've been wondering about other lines for a while, now P&O have pushed me a little closer

Well I now have 4 cruises booked and the prices have not come down at all and in 2 cases the type of cabin I want is now all sold and has been for months. Waiting does not always work. Mine are not special cruises, Bod standard springs to mind.