So I printed my Set Sail Pass and now...

So, after final payment was made last month, I was able to print off my Set Sail Pass.

Yesterday, I went on-line to look at my reservation and it says this:

"You're almost finished with the Online Check-in process! At this time, your SetSail Pass is not ready to be printed. Please verify that you have completed the required fields in each section and confirm with your Travel Agent or Certified Vacation Planner that your reservation has been finalized."

Everything is filled out and like I said, I already printed it. I called my TA who called RCI and was told that everything is fine. I don't know what else to do except hope that for some reason we don't get turned away at check-in!!

I can't figure out why now it says 'in process' for the on-line check-in when a month ago the print button was there to print out the set sail pass. I'm glad I printed them out! Now I just gotta hope we get onboard!! :eek:

You won't be "turned away". Not everyone uses a computer, therefore, not everyone does the "online check-in" thing. And, you can do the online check in , and NOT print the paper...it doesn't matter.

As long as you have your booking number (meaning you're confirmed), and proper ID, you're good to go!

Edited by cb at sea

Every section is complete. That's what I don't get. And I was already able to print them out. Not sure why now it's says they are not ready.

But you're right... cb at sea... I have everything and I do have the Set Sail passes already printed out (when they were available!) Not gonna worry about it... ;)

Every section is complete. That's what I don't get. And I was already able to print them out. Not sure why now it's says they are not ready.

But you're right... cb at sea... I have everything and I do have the Set Sail passes already printed out (when they were available!) Not gonna worry about it... ;)

I agree, don't worry about it. If every section is complete, it's probably a website glitch.

I had an issue a while back where my birth location would somehow get removed, and I had to go back in re-enter it. Your sounds like a different issie.

Royals IT at its finest.

Finished my info on Sunday night, however, no matter which computer or server I used, it would not allow me to "agree" to the terms. So I gave up. Went to bed and got up yesterday morning to no problems. Was able to agree and then print without a problem.

Just so mind blowing that a mutli million $$ company can be so 30 years behind in their IT department.

Just wish that "royal Caribbean" poster would respond to why their website/IT STINKS

Wanted to use a stronger word there, but won't do that online!!!

"If every section is complete, it's probably a website glitch."

On Royal Caribbean???? Unheard of!!!

My Boss once posted a picture of the "Most Interesting Man in the World" on my office door with the caption: "I don't always test my (software development) code, but when I do, I do it in production." I am of the belief that RCL really doesn't test their code.

Cheers,

Jerry

Manassas VA

"If every section is complete, it's probably a website glitch."

On Royal Caribbean???? Unheard of!!!

My Boss once posted a picture of the "Most Interesting Man in the World" on my office door with the caption: "I don't always test my (software development) code, but when I do, I do it in production." I am of the belief that RCL really doesn't test their code.

Cheers,

Jerry

Manassas VA

Jerry, that is hysterical! I will need to print that out for the developers I work with. I am a Business Analyst for software, and I know far too well how new code is 'tested' in Production! Thanks for the laugh!