Princess mobile app

newparks

And aren't those signs in the terminal prohibiting cell phone usage in the areas you go during disembarkation? Immigration and customs areas in ship terminals and airports forbid cell phone usage all over the world.

I recall waiting to board in Ft. Lauderdale, and a shore staff employee

walking around reminding people that cell phones can not be used.

Was able to download the app in the playstore and it said it was only working on the Regal Princess. Can anyone confirm it working on any other ship?

We used the Princess@Sea on the Golden Princess. But, Messenger wasn't available then.

My husband doesn't use a smartphone but I do have an old one that can connect to wifi...it was for tracfone. He could still use it for the intranet messenger service right?

That will depend how Messenger at Sea really works and noone knows the answer to that yet. It may or may not depend on features that only a smart phone would have.

My husband doesn't use a smartphone but I do have an old one that can connect to wifi...it was for tracfone. He could still use it for the intranet messenger service right?

On the phone, can you open a web browser?

That would be the minimum. With that, you should be able

to access princess@sea.

Whether you can access the messenger service would depend

on the age/sophistication of the browser.

It would have to be an android or ios device to download/install

the messenger app.

For an android device, you can try this at home before you leave:

Visit this link in the play store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gcm.princess.messenger

I am searching high and low for this app on my iPhone but it's not coming up. I've searched Princess at Sea, Princess@sea, Princess Cruises, PrincessatSea, Princess Messenger, PrincessMessenger and more. Each time it brings up Princess games for little girls, other apps for cruise forums, or the blank "no results". I will check my DH/DS Android phones later.

I'm definitely computer savvy; I used to be a database admin for a Unix-based software, so iPhone app searches are not usually a problem- but I'm feeling pretty lame at the moment... :confused:

What is everyone searching on that they are so easy to find this app?

I am searching high and low for this app on my iPhone but it's not coming up. I've searched Princess at Sea, Princess@sea, Princess Cruises, PrincessatSea, Princess Messenger, PrincessMessenger and more. Each time it brings up Princess games for little girls, other apps for cruise forums, or the blank "no results". I will check my DH/DS Android phones later.

I'm definitely computer savvy; I used to be a database admin for a Unix-based software, so iPhone app searches are not usually a problem- but I'm feeling pretty lame at the moment... :confused:

I have already downloaded it to my iPhone, but when my husband went to, it's not in the App Store. Our friends (with Android based phones) were both able to download it. I'm hoping it will be back up soon to include more ships!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh thank goodness - me, too! I can't find it no matter how I search. I was embarrassed to ask since others found it with no problem, I just figured I was being a dummy!:o

I have already downloaded it to my iPhone, but when my husband went to, it's not in the App Store. Our friends (with Android based phones) were both able to download it. I'm hoping it will be back up soon to include more ships!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have it on my iPad. It's left over from our Golden Princess cruise.

image.jpg.7054695585462f098c868fcec2d0311b.jpg

It seems to me that when we were onboard, you could type inthe name of the ship followed by "dot Princess dot com"

So, on the Golden Princess, it was available as golden-princess-com

(Substitute a . for the - )

This doesn't make me happy since my family has both iPhone and Android and I was planning on using it to be in contact with my teens and DH since Princess certainly advertises it on their site as a big perk and not "under testing"

And here is the answer from Princess...

"The mobile apps are still under testing and waiting for approvals. The app was brought down to fix some problems we saw in the initial tests. It will be back soon in iTunes. However you will be still able to chat on Princess@Sea web application from your phone.

Regards,

Princess@Sea Team"

This doesn't make me happy since my family has both iPhone and Android and I was planning on using it to be in contact with my teens and DH since Princess certainly advertises it on their site as a big perk and not "under testing"

And here is the answer from Princess...

"The mobile apps are still under testing and waiting for approvals. The app was brought down to fix some problems we saw in the initial tests. It will be back soon in iTunes. However you will be still able to chat on Princess@Sea web application from your phone.

Regards,

Princess@Sea Team"

thats the one that I have Princess@Sea

And now I just received another response from Princess...

"Hi Susan,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Princess@Sea Messenger application. Currently the iOS app is undergoing some redevelopment and should be ready shortly. Please continue to check back before your cruise.

Regards,

Princess@Sea Team"