New Freedom Schedule = Awesome

So, I like what they did with Freedom.

Always loved the ship, but was mad after I sailed on it that it has done the same 2 itineraries for YEARS, no changes.

Now, it looks like it has alternating western schedules, assuming as the rest are uploaded it will have alternating eastern schedules.

One weastern rotation its the usual stops, Labadee, Falmouth, Caymen, Coz.

Next Western its Caymen, Roatan, Costa Maya, Coz.

AWESOME. As a Diver and someone who likes sailing out of PC due to its proximity, this is awesome.

I am ASSUMING this is due to the 3rd ship, most likely Oasis, coming there...seems those have not been uploaded yet. Rotation starts around June 16.

Freedom%20West%20New_zps3qjuzvow.jpg

Edited by Deptacon

• 1 month later...
Am I reading this wrong or will these changes just be for a few months at most and then ship moves to Fort Lauderdale

You are correct. Theses changes are short lived as Freedom moves to FLL doing 6/8 night runs. I am booked on one of those 6 nights which have a new itinerary. Grand Cayman, Costa Maya and Cozumel.

Always loved the ship, but was mad after I sailed on it that it has done the same 2 itineraries for YEARS, no changes.

In 2014 there were several Easterns that went to San Juan instead of St Thomas. It was hard to find them, and the computer system kept pretending like things were flipflopping for individual cruises, but there were different itineraries (to an extent). At least for the Easterns you can't say there were NO changes.