Do "Prepaid Drinks" show up on bill?

I was wondering if you bought one of the drink packages if the drinks still show up on your stateroom account, just with a $0 charge? On our last cruise we didn't have the package and all purchased drinks showed the charge and where and when they were purchased. I didn't know if you have the drink sticker on your card if they still swiped it so the info goes into the computer or if they just looked to see that you had the sticker and gave you the drink. It would be interesting to add up all the drinks consumed at the end of the cruise and compare it to the drink package price. I have no doubt my husband will make very good use of his package, but I just thought it would be interesting to compare.

I was wondering if you bought one of the drink packages if the drinks still show up on your stateroom account, just with a $0 charge? On our last cruise we didn't have the package and all purchased drinks showed the charge and where and when they were purchased. I didn't know if you have the drink sticker on your card if they still swiped it so the info goes into the computer or if they just looked to see that you had the sticker and gave you the drink. It would be interesting to add up all the drinks consumed at the end of the cruise and compare it to the drink package price. I have no doubt my husband will make very good use of his package, but I just thought it would be interesting to compare.

Drinks that are entirely covered by the package do not show up on the final bill.

On Quantum in Jan, my free Diamond Plus drinks that I redeemed in bars did show up on the TV with zero cost. I had my final bill emailed and all I did was look at the total to be sure it had not changed so I do not know if the 0.00 charges fell off...

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Drinks that are entirely covered by the package do not show up on the final bill.

I do agree with Bob but... there is an added side note. Some bartenders swiped our cards, some did not. However the swiped card also generates a receipt with a tip line (for an extra tip) I tend to over tip in general and my DH knows this, he is more middle of the road....

On our 3rd night I checked our charges and I was shocked to see my DH added a buck or 2 each time he went to get me a drink (or us). Those extra tips do show where they were generated from but not what the drink was....

On Quantum in Jan, my free Diamond Plus drinks that I redeemed in bars did show up on the TV with zero cost. I had my final bill emailed and all I did was look at the total to be sure it had not changed so I do not know if the 0.00 charges fell off...

Interesting, sounds like they use a different system for Quantum.