Carnival Pride Refurb

cincin102110

Yup, pretty big overhaul to 2.0 additions. You may want to check out the Deck Plans on Carnival's website and there are a few newer reviews out there.

Additions:

Bonsai Sushi

Red Frog Pub (replaced Starry Night Lounge)

EA Sports Bar (replaced old Sports Bar)

Red Frog/Blue Iguana Pool Bars

Guys Burgers

Blue Iguana Cantina

Big Screen added to main Lido Pool

New Water Park Area

Alchemy Bar (replaced Florentine Lounge)

Playlist Productions

Updates to carpet, etc in rooms.

Also received the "Scrubbers" to make it compliant with the environmental requirements to sail from Baltimore.

As of yet, has not received the new menus. It is currently number 4 on the list to receive the new menus (with roll out to new ships scheduled to begin in May).

The Pride was just in dry dock in November, and they added the following. On Deck 2,(Promenade Deck), they added the Red Frog Pub, EA Sports Bar, Bonsai Sushi, & the Alchemy Bar.

On Deck 3, (Atlantic Deck), they added Cherry on Top (Candy Store)

On Deck 9, (Lido Deck), they added the Red Frog Rum Bar, Blue Iguana Tequila Bar, Guy's Burgers, Blue Iguana Cantina, and Carnival's Seaside Theatre.

Up on Deck 11, (Sports Deck), they added the Water Works, including two new slides.

We have been on the Pride twice before, and are really looking forward to seeing the upgrades.

They may have put new carpet in the cabins but the cabins weren't updated. We were on the 2nd cruise after drydock and our room was old looking with a lot of dings and scrapes on the furniture....spots where the stain had been worn off....etc. Still a nice ship though with most all the public area's looking like new.

The Pride was just in dry dock in November, and they added the following. On Deck 2,(Promenade Deck), they added the Red Frog Pub, EA Sports Bar, Bonsai Sushi, & the Alchemy Bar.

On Deck 3, (Atlantic Deck), they added Cherry on Top (Candy Store)

On Deck 9, (Lido Deck), they added the Red Frog Rum Bar, Blue Iguana Tequila Bar, Guy's Burgers, Blue Iguana Cantina, and Carnival's Seaside Theatre.

Up on Deck 11, (Sports Deck), they added the Water Works, including two new slides.

We have been on the Pride twice before, and are really looking forward to seeing the upgrades.

I am REALLY looking forward to your review when you get back! :D

Jamman, I'm on the week before you, enjoy your cruise! I love the Spirit class and got to experience 2.0 on the Sunshine last year, this will be my first time on the Pride. Right around the corner from you in H-Borough !

Jamman, I'm on the week before you, enjoy your cruise! I love the Spirit class and got to experience 2.0 on the Sunshine last year, this will be my first time on the Pride. Right around the corner from you in H-Borough !

Howdy Neighbor!! Have a GREAT cruise on the Pride, and try to leave her in good shape for us!! :D

Howdy Neighbor!! Have a GREAT cruise on the Pride, and try to leave her in good shape for us!! :D

I also can't wait for your review Jamman... I saw on John Heald's Facebook page, he mentioned the pride will be trying out a new room service menu in April. If that happens on your sailing, could you maybe note that on your review?

Looking forward to doing it!! :D

I'm adding my voice to the crowd... looking forward to the review! We're taking our first ever cruise next year on the Pride and I'm soaking up all the info, pictures, and tips I can get. :)

I also can't wait for your review Jamman... I saw on John Heald's Facebook page, he mentioned the pride will be trying out a new room service menu in April. If that happens on your sailing, could you maybe note that on your review?

I saw that too, and will make sure I cover it in my review.

I'm adding my voice to the crowd... looking forward to the review! We're taking our first ever cruise next year on the Pride and I'm soaking up all the info, pictures, and tips I can get. :)

I will be sure to cover the newly upgraded Carnival Pride thoroughly. Can't wait!!

Jamman I always enjoy your reviews. We are on the pride just two weeks after you! We can't wait and I'm so excited to see your review!

On the Pride, in September, doing the same itinerary with my children (4), hubby and parents.

Will be so excited for your review. You are always so enjoyable!

I hope you have a wonderful trip, and thanks so much in advance for sharing it with us upon your return.