Freedom Funtimes 2015

I just got off today and I have them all. I don't know how to upload them. Is there something specific you wanted to know?

Everything! LOL :p

But really, just want to see when all the different events are scheduled so we can try and plan our roll call events around them.

Btw, How were the shows? Any we shouldn't miss? :)

• 2 weeks later...
I will have to stop and continue tomorrow. My computer is acting up.

Is it possible for you to scan and email to me. We are going on the same iten in May and want to do some advance planning. my email is cruisedva at att dot net.

I just got off the Freedom and saved all the FunTimes. Don't have time to scan them today but can do it by the weekend. Is there anything I can check for you? Or if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them! We had a fantastic time and if you're sailing on the Freedom soon, be ready for a lot of fun!

I just got off the Freedom and saved all the FunTimes. Don't have time to scan them today but can do it by the weekend. Is there anything I can check for you? Or if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them! We had a fantastic time and if you're sailing on the Freedom soon, be ready for a lot of fun!

Thanks Becky, hope I get to look at them before we board on Saturday. Can you tell me if there is karaoke often? My husband loves to watch while cruising...