Britannia storage space

Holly24

There are large wall mirrors either side of the TV (which is attached to the wall in a narrow unit with a narrow shelf underneath with 3 pin socket useful for phone / camera etc chargers).

There is no shelf unit next to the tall shelved cupboard. If there was, it would reduce the hanging space.

There are large wall mirrors either side of the TV (which is attached to the wall in a narrow unit with a narrow shelf underneath with 3 pin socket useful for phone / camera etc chargers).

There is no shelf unit next to the tall shelved cupboard. If there was, it would reduce the hanging space.

Thank you again for this information, very helpful, - on one of the balcony cabins photos posted it showed a small 2 shelf unit on the floor under the hanging space in wardrobe (at one end) as if for shoes or something - but thanks again for confirming

Regards

ENJOY:)

Thank you again for this information, very helpful, - on one of the balcony cabins photos posted it showed a small 2 shelf unit on the floor under the hanging space in wardrobe (at one end) as if for shoes or something - but thanks again for confirming

Regards

ENJOY:)

Sounds a good idea to go under hanging items that are not full length. We have dumped shoes on floor of hanging area anyway.

I see from the layout of this Balcony Cabin WITH Sofa that there isn't a large wall mirror like in Balcony Cabin WITHOUT Sofa

I can see ONE bedside cabinet here do you happen to know if the Balcony with sofa cabins have TWO bedside cabinets with drawers - Cheers:):)

I see from the layout of this Balcony Cabin WITH Sofa that there isn't a large wall mirror like in Balcony Cabin WITHOUT Sofa

I can see ONE bedside cabinet here do you happen to know if the Balcony with sofa cabins have TWO bedside cabinets with drawers - Cheers:):)

Im guessing by the gap between the twin beds that there is also a bedside cabinet there otherwise that passenger would have no access to anything to rest things on next to their bed. I will find out for sure tomorrow!

That is what I thought too but wanted to be sure before we try to upgrade our Balcony Cabin to one with sofa P&O cannot even tell me for sure!!!!!! suggested we wait until passengers onboard at moment come off and see if anyone reports on this!!!!!!!

Hope you have a GREAT TIME - you know you will - will wait to hear whether there are 2 bedside cabinets or not - Thanks again :)

Hi Elmbird,

I'm glad you have asked as I didn't think that far in advance just presumed as I've always enjoyed this service it would be carried onto Britt. One of my favourite things about cruising is sitting on my own balcony first thing in the morning with a continental breakfast and coffee.

Hol

Can you view the bill and book breakfast for delivery on the TV?

Neither I'm afraid. The software package that they are using does not include this at the moment so you will have to do it the old fashioned way

That is what I thought too but wanted to be sure before we try to upgrade our Balcony Cabin to one with sofa P&O cannot even tell me for sure!!!!!! suggested we wait until passengers onboard at moment come off and see if anyone reports on this!!!!!!!

Hope you have a GREAT TIME - you know you will - will wait to hear whether there are 2 bedside cabinets or not - Thanks again :)

Here's the pics of our IC grade cabin.9c35f0e107b25e1a19af245fb8dd533c.jpg9cfbe3f095a3a9c84d4925b2dc2b956e.jpg4b5614e078d510a25ca675233562a86e.jpg4c252c83dda6a769a055a649741a639b.jpg

Hi

Can anyone give information on the amount of storage on board in cabin please. From the pictures I have seen there seems to be a lot less storage space in the cabins, I haven't seen any bedside cabinets in the single balconys, but maybe the person who designed it doesn't wear glasses or worry about where they put them. How much space does the (to me) pointless mirror on the dressing table take up (I prefer to see all of my face when applying makeup). I have a single balcony cabin booked for the Caribbean and from pic I've seen I think I should have booked Azura.

Many thanks

H

We have returned today from Britannia and I was disappointed with the drawer space in our balcony cabin, there was a drawer in the dressing table that was about 3 inches deep and there was one set of 2 drawers at the other side of the bed, I suspect that you will either have the same or less in a single cabin. The mirror on the dressing table does not take up much room, you can tilt it and I could see the whole of my face in it though I did not use it to apply my make-up because the lighting is useless so I ended up doing my make-up in the bathroom.

The ship is absolutely beautiful though a little too big for my taste so unless there is an itinerary that I desperately want to do and at the right price it is unlikely that I will go on Britannia again.

Enjoy your cruise.