Beds apart question

Hi everyone, I'm sailing solo for the first time on Vision next month and was wondering if they have the egg crate mattress toppers in the single bed size.

I've used them before when the beds have been together, but this time I am in an inside cabin, and thought having the beds apart would give me a little bit more room to walk around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, I'm sailing solo for the first time on Vision next month and was wondering if they have the egg crate mattress toppers in the single bed size.

I've used them before when the beds have been together, but this time I am in an inside cabin, and thought having the beds apart would give me a little bit more room to walk around.

I know HAL and Princess do, so assume RCCL will.

I recently sailed on NOS wirh my 82 year old Mother. Room steward introduced herself and saw which bed I was using and told me she had put the eggshell thing on that bed for my Mother die to her age. so we switched beds, so yes they have them. Just request on board..

I recently sailed on NOS wirh my 82 year old Mother. Room steward introduced herself and saw which bed I was using and told me she had put the eggshell thing on that bed for my Mother die to her age. so we switched beds, so yes they have them. Just request on board..

"...my Mother die to her age...."

Autocorrect gone really bad!