Eclipse in Dry Dock

ShipsDoc46

What does that have to do with dry dock

For the last year, it's been wonder where Perry woudl play, he's been shoehorned in Cellar masters for a while, and when Eclipse was originally scheduled for drydock, CM was to be Gastrobar, but they changed that plan very last minute and instead returned Passport Bar on eclipse, thus leaving CM open for Perry, who has now moved lines so it's a moot point.

• 2 weeks later...

Frankly, it is hard to go wrong on any Celebrity ship, and I have been on most of them. I am looking forward to the newest class of ships--those carrying a smaller number of passengers. Perhaps smaller ships that are brand new will generate a new set of itineraries stopping at smaller ports that won't require tenders. Looking forward to the Eclipse.

• 1 month later...

Luminae is for passengers sailing in suites. If you are referring to a family veranda cabin, they are not included. You could be invited to dine in Luminae by a suite passenger at $50 pp for dinner.

Cruisers in a family veranda are assigned to the Main Dining Room. You can also dine in the buffet for dinner or book a specialty restaurant for a fee.

Do i understand that the Luminae is strickly for passengers staying in suites? Does this include the Family Suites?

The family "suites" are actually called Family Verandas, they are not suites at all and come with no benefits other than any other standard veranda cabins come with. They don't even get Concierge amenities.

I honestly think they SHOULD reclassify them as some sort of suite, which would come with a price increase of course, to cover the suite perks, but have never heard any mention of this being something they have thought about.