How do I cancel my FTTF ?

Kel040

Just wondering how do I cancel my FTTF ?

We now have my cousin and her friend joining us and since they do not have a FTTF and we all want to stay together, I decided I will just cancel mine.. that's if I will get a refund, or OBC, either is okay..

Edited by Kel040

You should be able to go into Manage My Booking on the Carnival website, then select cruise details, and then My Activities tab, then select edit for the FTTF, then cancel it...

If not, you can always call Carnival.

Sorry to be so "stupid" but what is FTTF?

Faster To The Fun......means you get to board right after platinum and avoid the lines. It also means your room will be ready when you get on and your luggage should be waiting for you. They only open a certain number, depending on how many platinum cruisers there are that sailing. It's $50 per cabin......... sold on Carnival.com under excursions

to cancel an excursion, they only do it by email to the shore excursions desk, you put the name of the ship and the date of sailing in the subject line and then your booking number in the body of the email with the instructions to cancel

It is very easy, and I received a refund within the allotted time

It means "First To The Food". Basically, you get a green tag with your pic on a lanyard that lets you go to the front of the Lido deck buffet lines and MDR. It pays off during lobster night. :)

Not really, it means( faster to the fun )it really wont get you ahead of any food lines and you don't get a lanyard with your picture on it, you get a sticker on your ship and sail card

Faster To The Fun......means you get to board right after platinum and avoid the lines. It also means your room will be ready when you get on and your luggage should be waiting for you. They only open a certain number, depending on how many platinum cruisers there are that sailing. It's $50 per cabin......... sold on Carnival.com under excursions

Always the comic [emoji1][emoji7]

It means "First To The Food". Basically, you get a green tag with your pic on a lanyard that lets you go to the front of the Lido deck buffet lines and MDR. It pays off during lobster night. :)

Funny funny. Very confusing to a first.-time cruiser tho

If they sold a fast pass to the lobster carnival would make enough money to buy a new ship a week. LOL

you are not right!! ROFLM_A:D