Anyone else having Allure Cruise Planner Problems

We are booked on the May 21, 2015 cruise leaving from Rome. We have been trying to access our Cruise Planner to reserve everything from speciality dining, excursions to entertainment, but it keeps saying we can't do it! When I call RCCI, they can't get in either and tell us Allure is having technical problems. We are US citizens, but can't get anyone in the US to help us since we are currently living in Europe and our booking ended up going through RCC International. We made dozens of phone calls and sent emails, but can't seem to get anywhere. International tells us that no one can reserve now due to technical problems and everyone has to wait until onboard. Is this just a problem for people in Europe and not in the USA? We've cruised with them many times before and have never had this problem! We are worried that if we have to wait until onboard, everything will be booked by then! I can't believe that RCCI can't resolve this issue by now...and can't before the cruise!

Hi - we are on allure Barcelona on 19th may (we are in uk) and can't book any speciality dining, it's allowed us to book entertainment and only 3 or 4 onboard activities like flo-rider lessons and behind the scenes tour but that's about it and we really want to book some dining.... Very frustrating!

We're on 14th June sailing and were able to book entertainment some weeks ago. We could even book Chicago (although it had been announced that the show would be Mamma Mia). However, we received an email saying the Chicago booking was cancelled.

We haven't been able to book any dining though - neither MTD times or Speciality Dining.

We are on the June 4th sailing. There is no dining listed but I could book entertainment. There is no Broadway show happening on our cruise. I was also able to book an excursion for Palma. That is the only one I tried to book.

• 2 weeks later...

Have any of you been on the Allure before? I'm just concerned about trying to book dining and entertainment, etc once we get onboard if the problem isn't corrected before then. Have any of you had trouble getting reservations for specialty dining once onboard? We've only been on their smaller ships. The largest was Liberty of the Seas.

I keep contacting Royal Caribbean about this problem, but I don't seem to be getting anywhere!

Hi

We are also on the Allure on the 24 May and I can't do any dining reservation either but can book drink packages. Got a email from Royal Carribeen this morning to give me tips on how to have a better cruise ie booking drink and dining option just check again and still no dining available So Annoying

I've just spoke with C & A, trying to book MTD for our Allure 4th June, after writing them an email asking them to do just that ... Got an answer that I shall do it online...:confused: Tried -- couldn't, so I called them long distance from Israel :mad:

The answer: "Sorry m'am, MTD is not yet loaded into the system. Pls. check daily, it may take as long as a week from now".....

Entertainment I was able to book weeks ago... Sadly, no Mamma Mia for us.

Have any of you been on the Allure before? I'm just concerned about trying to book dining and entertainment, etc once we get onboard if the problem isn't corrected before then. Have any of you had trouble getting reservations for specialty dining once onboard? We've only been on their smaller ships. The largest was Liberty of the Seas.

I keep contacting Royal Caribbean about this problem, but I don't seem to be getting anywhere!

My cruise isn't until February 2016 and I am experiencing the same problem.

Okay, here is what I found out. The Allure is going into dry dock on May 1st for 2 and a half weeks (approximately). That is why the Cruise Planner is not working properly. They did not know what the Broadway Show was going to be even though from a couple of other blogs I heard Mama Mia was coming. Stay tuned and keep checking is what I was told. Reserve what you can and keep checking back. We are sailing June 7th. Very excited for a ship coming right from dry dock!!!! Fresh, clean and updated!

We are having the same issue. We are on the May 31 sailing out of Barcelona and have not been able to book dining, although shore excursions and entertainment are available. I called RCI and got 3 different answers from 3 different reps. One said I hadn't paid in full, and that was why (I had paid in full, so that was baloney). That rep transferred me to a "group booking" rep, because we are a party of 5... ugh... and they said we couldn't book dining because there was a technical "glitch" that should be fixed "any day now", that was 3 weeks ago. :confused: I called back a week ago and got a rep who said that dining would open on April 1st. Guess that was an April Fools joke, because it still has not opened. GRRRRR:(

I have to say, this is our first time sailing on Royal Caribbean and they are not making a good impression so far.