MS Eurodam & MS Nieuw Amsterdam - Sail Away - Sun, Mar 22

Krazy Kruizers

It must be especially good for families and young adults with all the "bells and whistles" for entertainment. I don't think I was ever young enough for a flow rider or rock climbing wall!:D

Me neither Scrapnana.

Silhouette making the turn.

I wonder if Chief was able to watch the sailaway from over the Grand Canyon or wherever his DW and he was at the time. Hard for me to comprehend that such a thing is possible!

Hey, I'm still trying to figure out how the plane stays in the air!:D

Did you see the thread about $99 internet on the Westerdam? Have not had a chance to read it yet but sounds interesting.

Found it. $99 unlimited for a 7 day cruise. Great if you need to work but I need temptation to do that out of my way. :eek:

I wonder if Chief was able to watch the sailaway from over the Grand Canyon or wherever his DW and he was at the time. Hard for me to comprehend that such a thing is possible!

With all the free drinks, they were probably pass out over the Grand Canyon.:D:eek::D. Just kidding, yeah it does seem impossible for him to see the sail away from 40 thousand feet.

Found it. $99 unlimited for a 7 day cruise. Great if you need to work but I need temptation to do that out of my way. :eek:

No working for me but it would make doing my blog (with pictures) much easier if I did not have to count the minutes.

With all the free drinks, they were probably pass out over the Grand Canyon.:D:eek::D. Just kidding, yeah it does seem impossible for him to see the sail away from 40 thousand feet.

Even in the Premium Economy section, the seats are still Economy, I think, just with more leg room. It would take lots of booze to counteract how uncomfortable I would be on such a long flight for me to pss out.:D