Havana Pool

Hi everyone! I am booked in a Havana Cabin and am concerned about the number of loungers. Does anyone else think the renderings look very light on chairs?

Yes I can see your point, however, like any area of the ship if everyone showed up that could use the space it would be crowded and busy.

It's very unlikely that every single HC guest would be at the pool all at the same time. The first sea day might be rough.

The real question is will there be chair hogs even in this setting.

Now after 5PM all bets are off.

Based on my estimates of about 40 cabins in the area, virtually all doubles, there are only about 90-100 people that can be booked in the Havana area per sailing. Given that number, it seems to me that the renderings show more than enough loungers in my opinion.

Eric813

Potential Future Cruises – 1

16. Carnival Vista (CCL) – December 17-24 or 24-31, 2016 (Eastern Caribbean or Western Caribbean. Miami, FL)

Past Cruises – 15

15. Carnival Victory (CCL) – December 23-28, 2013 (Bahamas. Miami, FL)

14. Westerdam (HAL) – August 3-10, 2013 (Alaska, Seattle, WA)

13. Voyager of the Seas (RCI) – March 31 – April 7, 2012 (Western Caribbean, New Orleans, LA)

12. Disney Wonder (Disney) – February 6-13, 2011 (Mexican Rivera, Los Angeles, CA)

11. Pride of America (NCL) - November 7-14, 2009 (Hawaiian Islands, Honolulu, HI)

10. Carnival Pride (CCL) - June 6-13, 2009 (Bahamas / Caribbean, Baltimore, MD)

9. Holiday (CCL) - March 3-8, 2007 (Western Caribbean, Mobile, AL)

8. Jewel (NCL) - July 2-9, 2006 (Western Mediterranean, Barcelona, ESP)

7. Explorer of the Seas (RCI) - November 6-13, 2005 (Western Caribbean, Miami, FL)

6. Imagination (CCL) - June 12-17, 2000 (Western Caribbean, Miami, FL)

5. Inspiration (CCL) - July 14-21, 1996 (Southern Caribbean, San Juan, PR)

Scandanvian ???? – December 27, 1989 (Bahamas, Fort Lauderdale, FL ??)

4. Britanis (Chandris) - December 1985 (Western Caribbean, Montego Bay, JAM)

3. Rhapsody (Paquet) - December 1983 (Western Caribbean, Miami, FL)

2. Festival (CCL) - December 18-25, 1982 (Eastern Caribbean, Miami, FL)

1. Norway (NCL) - December 1980 (Eastern Caribbean, Miami, FL)

Obviously these are renderings and if you look closely enough, you'll find that you cannot access the Havana Insides at all. :) NO doorways to the halls. Too funny. But that being said, I think there looks like more than enough space for 100 people, many of whom won't be spending ALL their time at this pool.

Obviously these are renderings and if you look closely enough, you'll find that you cannot access the Havana Insides at all. :) NO doorways to the halls. Too funny. But that being said, I think there looks like more than enough space for 100 people, many of whom won't be spending ALL their time at this pool.

Uh oh, I can't access my room? I demand some OBC and an upgrade! :p

Just kidding. I can't wait to sail and check out the Havana area. It looks awesome!

Lol! Our roll call noticed this too :). The running joke is either learn to teleport, or sneak your way through balcony cabins ;)

I was playing on the Carnival website today. Looks like they have added additional cabins as Havana cabins on the deck above the pool. They are now Havana Premium balcony cabins.

This makes me so mad. :mad: I booked an inside Havana instead of a cove balcony. About the same price the day bookings were released. I did this because of exclusive pool rights. Now they have alot more people and I have no balcony. Also when they were released it said spa access. I think I am getting very upset with carnival.

This makes me so mad. :mad: I booked an inside Havana instead of a cove balcony. About the same price the day bookings were released. I did this because of exclusive pool rights. Now they have alot more people and I have no balcony. Also when they were released it said spa access. I think I am getting very upset with carnival.

I don't recall ever reading or hearing spa access was included with a Havana cabin :)

While there may be more folks in the area, I still think there will be more than enough room for all. Personally, I will want to explore the ship, and not spend every moment in the Havana area.

That said, you could upgrade to a cove, and visit the Havana area after 5:00 pm. Best of both worlds :)

I booked a Havana Cabana and then changed my mind and went to a balcony because on the cruise I booked we have only one sea day and I felt it was a waste since we would hardly ever be on the ship.

I am looking forward to the initial reviews to decide whether or not I will spring for one on a Caribbean itinerary.

well I'm tickled that my 7th floor aft wrap became a Havana room. But don't worry I will only be in the shaded areas, which I'm sure will be hard to come by, it's all good, big ship and all!!!:D

Carole

We're tickled too, Carole! The more the merrier!