Nothing to do with cruising but I need a hug!

As some of the regulars on here know my Hubby has a bad heart.

Yesterday he collapsed unconscious at home and was taken to our local hospital where he was doing well.

This morning he has deteriorated and is now in ICU looking very poorly - being transferred to a Cardiac Unit in Malaga on Wednesday.

Can't tell you how vulnerable I feel.

Sorry to be a moaning Minnie but just writing things down helps.

I am so sorry to hear this campolady you have both had a very stressful time of late. Of course you can have a hug, I am thinking of you both and have everything crossed for his recovery. Take care and I hope to hear good news from you very shortly xxxxxxx

I do hope your husband is feeling better today and responding well to treatment. You are in my thoughts and I'm sending you hugs. I hope that all the support you are getting from your CC friends gives you the strength to get through the days ahead. xx

Thank you all SO much - can't tell you how much I have appreciated your comments.

Just setting off for the hospital prior to 1 p.m. ICU visiting hour - hoping for better news when I get there.

Thanks again - you are all Stars.

xx

Sorry Campolady, just read your post and am so sorry to hear about your husband. You must find comfort in that your recent move, however difficult for you both, means that you are close to the medical facilities in emergencies such as this. My heart goes out to you, and pray, DV, your husband will quickly respond to treatment, and make a good recovery.

Ginny x