Dining on Liberty of Seas

More newbie questions about dining:

I've heard that Portofino is free at lunch. Is that true? And if so do you need a reservation or can you just go there and get a table?

Also is Jade sushi just another part of the Windjammer that you can choose at lunch?

I've heard that Portofino is free at lunch. Is that true? And if so do you need a reservation or can you just go there and get a table?

Also is Jade sushi just another part of the Windjammer that you can choose at lunch?

I have not seen Portofino open at lunchtime. We were on the ship in January and will be going again next week (12th time on the Liberty).

Not sure about the sushi availability at lunchtime. Hope someone else can help here.

Edited by tomko2

Portofino has not been open on any of the Liberty sailings I have been on at lunch.

Jade Sushi is open from 6:30 PM and is the first section of the port side of the WJ. There are Jade Asian cuisine dishes and soups available at breakfast and lunch, but not the sushi section.

You do not really need reservations in advance for any specialty dining on Liberty as you can most likely easily arrange a dinner reservation on embarkation day.