Sabor with kids?

Anyone eat at Sabor with kids? If I understand correctly it is only $8 if they order off the special kids menu they provide? If they want to order off the main menu is it full price? Also kids over 12 would be considered the adult price?

Any info on this would be great ;) Lastly, is there a different menu for Lunch and Dinner? TIA

I know that Chop and Giovanni's have kids menus. Both had three items each for appetizers, main courses, and dessert. Some items were same on adult menu, some different. For example, kids menu had spaghetti with butter, tomato sauce, or meat sauce as main course item. We did not check at Izumi but assumed that they also had kids menu.

Excellent question! We will be paying adult price for my nephew since he hasn't eaten off the kids' menu since he was about 8. He will be a week shy of his 13th bday when we travel.

If you ask nicely, I have heard that they will let kids eat off adult menu at the kids price.

Anyone eat at Sabor with kids? If I understand correctly it is only $8 if they order off the special kids menu they provide? If they want to order off the main menu is it full price? Also kids over 12 would be considered the adult price?

Any info on this would be great ;) Lastly, is there a different menu for Lunch and Dinner? TIA

what ship are you on? On Oasis the menu was ala carte and no set price for an entire meal.

Bill

Cool! He will be thrilled!

Last year, our son was 5 (so free), and the automatically gave him an adult menu - we had to ask for the kids menu. Another poster - Merion Mom I think, asked the hostess at one restaurant, and she said - we want to make everyone happy, so we don't force kids to eat off kids menu. But this may vary from ship to ship, hostess to hostess. Good luck

Last year, our son was 5 (so free), and the automatically gave him an adult menu - we had to ask for the kids menu. Another poster - Merion Mom I think, asked the hostess at one restaurant, and she said - we want to make everyone happy, so we don't force kids to eat off kids menu. But this may vary from ship to ship, hostess to hostess. Good luck

Yeah, that was my report from Chops on the Quantum. (someone had asked me to find out).

And you are so right about "your mileage may vary". ;)

Our kids joined us at Sabor on NAV. My 4 year old was free and my 8 year old 57inch 84lb bottomless pit was 8$!! The kids menu had all of the selections he wanted anyway and the portions were HUGE - I think that the 3 tacos he ordered filled a full size plate standing up! He couldn't finish then but enjoyed them a lot. My daughters quesadilla was equally huge and thick and she loved it (so did my son - he tried some of hers!).

They really enjoyed it. They did not get to stay for desert - they really really really wanted to get to pirate night in the kids club - but that was okay with me as it was much more fun to enjoy that plate of deliciousness in peace and quiet without them!!!

Our kids joined us at Sabor on NAV. My 4 year old was free and my 8 year old 57inch 84lb bottomless pit was 8$!! The kids menu had all of the selections he wanted anyway and the portions were HUGE - I think that the 3 tacos he ordered filled a full size plate standing up! He couldn't finish then but enjoyed them a lot. My daughters quesadilla was equally huge and thick and she loved it (so did my son - he tried some of hers!).

They really enjoyed it. They did not get to stay for desert - they really really really wanted to get to pirate night in the kids club - but that was okay with me as it was much more fun to enjoy that plate of deliciousness in peace and quiet without them!!!

He's iffy about Sabor-he's lactose intolerant and doesn't like the cheese in Mexican food. But, when I told him about the salsa and guacamole they make at the table, he was up for it.

So far, we have agreed on Chops and Sabor. We will Rock/Paper/Scissors over Izumi and Giovanni's Table. I don't like sushi and did not like the menu I saw.

He's iffy about Sabor-he's lactose intolerant and doesn't like the cheese in Mexican food. But, when I told him about the salsa and guacamole they make at the table, he was up for it.

So far, we have agreed on Chops and Sabor. We will Rock/Paper/Scissors over Izumi and Giovanni's Table. I don't like sushi and did not like the menu I saw.

My DS is lactose intolerant too but we are lucky that he can handle some when its been 'melted' to a different state (hence why he got to enjoy some quesadilla). Everything is definitely put together 'to order' so i am sure you will be able to get him dairy free items as needed.

I am not a guacamole fan, I eat it almost never - but this was soooo good!!! A meal of chips and guac/salsa might have been enough for me!!