WOW! Book from Bmore or not???

Hi, everyone!

Please HELP! I just decided a week ago that I wanted to surprise my DH with a cruise for his 50th bday (Grandeur out of Baltimore, 5-night to Bermuda).

I wasn't planning on booking it already, but the WOW! sale has me thinking. With the "sale," I'm looking at $2100 for a panoramic view outside room (just fine for us), but I can't tell if that's a good deal or just a normal price wrapped up in a sale.

I'd love to have a few more weeks before I have to pull the trigger, but I don't want to miss a good opportunity if this is one.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks,

Heather

It sounds high to me (based on what I paid for our 10 day in 2016) but that really depends on when you're going.

It always costs more to cruise to Bermuda. Even though it's 5 days, we've paid more per day to go there (twice) than the Caribbean.

Sorry I'm late to the conversation, Bermuda is a great cruise, we do it every year and I just booked on the Anthem. However, if you are booking for the May-Oct 2016 Season on the Grandeur, pay attention to the time in port, i.e. Day 3 Docks 1:30 PM and leaves Day 4 2:30 PM. Which means limited usable actual time in port to do things while allowing for either ferry transfers or local buses. All aboard would be 2 PM on Day 4.

FWIW, I would prefer Grandeur, but paid the additional for Anthem to get the two usable days in Bermuda. Also, IMHO on Anthem, inside virtual is as good as Ocean View as per my experience on Quantum.

I hadn't thought about Bermuda costing more. Makes more sense to me now.

We can't go this summer, because he'll still be a spry young 49 until January of next year.

I'm super excited about driving to port (we're in DC), sailing down the Chesapeake, and having our first real vacation since our first daughter was born 8 years ago. Not completely sure who this "present" is actually for...