Transfer booking to TA

rsail203

Any time before final payment. I do it every cruise I take.

We usually book our own and then transfer it to a TA so we can use CC points. Carnival has always told us 14 days. We once slipped up and let the 14 days pass and they would not transfer it.

When did it change, I haven't checked recently just automatically transfer it within 14 days if using points.

• 3 years later...
Royal Caribbean and celebrity allow you to transfer a booking to a TA for up to 60 days after booking. What are the rules for Carnival.

I apologize for using this post to reach you but the one I wanted to reach you on is closed.

I noticed that your travel agent Greg is MIA and so is ours. We are past final payment and trying to reach him but how did you resolve your issue?

I have TAs compete for my booking. Who ever gives me the most OBC gets my booking transferred to them.

Hi

Just to help me out here. If you want.

Will they do this for any cruise/cruise line booked?

I imagine how much you get back depends on how much you spend. Is there a minimum amount you have to spend?

Do you need to negotiate an amount, or would it be a specific percentage?

Are there certain types of TA's that are more likely to rebate clients? I have dealt with some online TA's who have given small OBC, but certainly not hundreds.

thanks for any help

Hi

Just to help me out here. If you want.

Will they do this for any cruise/cruise line booked?

I imagine how much you get back depends on how much you spend. Is there a minimum amount you have to spend?

Do you need to negotiate an amount, or would it be a specific percentage?

Are there certain types of TA's that are more likely to rebate clients? I have dealt with some online TA's who have given small OBC, but certainly not hundreds.

thanks for any help

Bear in mind you are responding to a 3 year old thread,to a poster that’s been inactive for 2 years.

Cruise compete use to have great deals,but not so much in the last few years, but they are always good to check.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk