RoyalIQ app, RFID bands and SMART check-in - other ships soon?

Does anyone have any information as to whether the RoyalIQ app, RFID bands, and SMART check-in (and luggage tracker) will be available on non-Quantum class ships anytime soon? Just curious what the definitive plans are for rolling this technology out to the other ships. Thanks!

Does anyone have any information as to whether the RoyalIQ app, RFID bands, and SMART check-in (and luggage tracker) will be available on non-Quantum class ships anytime soon? Just curious what the definitive plans are for rolling this technology out to the other ships. Thanks!

Not that I've heard or read about. Not sure how easy it would be to retrofit ships already built. I understand most of it is installing readers, but what I don't know is how much cable, etc has to be run to do so, if any. Either way, it hasn't been on any of the refurb info I've seen.

Edited by BND

All those will likely be on the Harmony. The IQ App could probably be rolled out fairly easily to existing ships - I assume it's mostly a software issue. The Wow bands could also be rolled out easily but they are of lesser value on older ships with card reader door locks (can't use the Wow band on the door). I'm not sure why the SMART checkin process depends on the ship - that should be available on any of them.