Sleeping Arrangements For 3 on Ecstasy

mamajo3304

I am going on a cruise with several friends. One of the cabins will have 3 ladies sharing. All of us ladies are overweight and no one is comfortable climbing into a bunk.

What I am wondering is if the Ecstasy has roll-away beds available? I have also read about truddle beds, but can't find anywhere on the ship info if we could get one instead of using a bunk. Does anyone know?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jodi

I am going on a cruise with several friends. One of the cabins will have 3 ladies sharing. All of us ladies are overweight and no one is comfortable climbing into a bunk.

What I am wondering is if the Ecstasy has roll-away beds available? I have also read about truddle beds, but can't find anywhere on the ship info if we could get one instead of using a bunk. Does anyone know?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jodi

Do you know what room you are staying in yet? If so, you can see on the ship's deck plans if the room has a bunk. If the room doesn't have a bunk you will probably automatically get a rollaway bed. However, if the room does have a bunk you might have a chance to get a rollaway bed, but it may be a tight squeeze.

I recommend contacting Carnival on this one.

There are trundles and rollaways. Rollaways are the fold up beds. Trundles are basically pallets that are stored under the bed, there is an extender to make it a normal length.

Call Carnival and request a rollaway.

On the Fantasy class ships you can book a double and add a rollaway without needing to book a cabin with an upper for the third.

Friends have done this on her sisters, the Paradise and Inspiration.

Edited by SadieN