Dining with a Bermuda itinerary

We are going on a May 22 8 Day cruise to Bermuda. My question is about the dining while in port. Will we be able to get breakfast & lunch in the main dining room? Can we order room service while in port? Also, what about the formal nights; how many & when? I think I remember about the dining room venue being closed for breakfast & lunch. Will they be open for dinner? Sorry, I've been researching so much about this trip that I am down to the nitty-gritty.

Breakfast should be available every day in the MDR, But lunch is not usually served in the Mdr on port days. However, the windjammer will be open on port days.... Things may have changed since the last time I cruised to bermuda on RCI, so if anyone has other info, it might be more up to date than mine

We are going on a May 22 8 Day cruise to Bermuda. My question is about the dining while in port. Will we be able to get breakfast & lunch in the main dining room? Can we order room service while in port? Also, what about the formal nights; how many & when? I think I remember about the dining room venue being closed for breakfast & lunch. Will they be open for dinner? Sorry, I've been researching so much about this trip that I am down to the nitty-gritty.

MDR is only open for lunch on sea days.

Breakfast and dinner will be no problem. the Buffet will serve as normal although only half of it may be set up due to anticipated fewer crowds/

RS is available except for breakfast the final morning.

Formal rights are the first full sea day and usually the second to last night on board, regardless of where the ship actually is.

Thank you. I knew people on CC would have the answers! I'm getting more excited daily for this cruise. When I first booked it, I wasn't that impressed. With all the researching I've done, now I can hardly wait.

Thank you. I knew people on CC would have the answers! I'm getting more excited daily for this cruise. When I first booked it, I wasn't that impressed. With all the researching I've done, now I can hardly wait.

It's very easy to ride local buses and the ferries. Buy a pass the first day you are there for however long you need.