Cheers package for part of the cruise?

Can the Cheers package be purchased for just part of the cruise? Can you pay for drinking for just 3 or 4 days out of 7? Can you pay day by day? Or do you have to purchase it for the whole cruise if you choose to get it? I do know that all adults in the room need to purchase it. Thanks in advance! :)

It has to be purchased for the whole cruise. I do think you can purchase it on the 2nd day which will save you a little money by not having to pay for the first day but if you drink a lot you might as well get it right away.

Can the Cheers package be purchased for just part of the cruise? Can you pay for drinking for just 3 or 4 days out of 7? Can you pay day by day? Or do you have to purchase it for the whole cruise if you choose to get it? I do know that all adults in the room need to purchase it. Thanks in advance! :)

You have to purchase the program for the whole cruise. You must purchase it on the 1st or second day or the 2nd only if you sail out of Galveston.

I wish you could pay for it day by day...I would purchase it for sea days and not port days. But as it is, no way will I purchase it for the whole cruise. Our next cruise is 21 days...$2,100 for us to drink 15 drinks a day each...my goodness, what a small fortune it would cost the two of us!:eek::eek: