Anticipating Anthem!

I am lucky enough to be visiting Anthem of the seas April 18th to 20th, to review her for my blog - My Big Fat Cruise.com - so what do you all want to know? What can I check out for you? Please see my preview blog post using this link and let me know! http://mybigfatcruise.com/post/114936171247/anticipating-anthem

Hi Louise , I'm on the maiden voyage leaving 22nd APRIL, I'd like to know a few things, what's the best place for coffee and relaxing in the mornings, where can I get crisps or nuts ? (Rumour has it Cafe270 has bags of crisps free), if there is a comedian on board will he be remaining for our cruise, what cider is available ? And can you get an ultimate piña colada? Thanks ed.

I am lucky enough to be visiting Anthem of the seas April 18th to 20th, to review her for my blog - My Big Fat Cruise.com - so what do you all want to know? What can I check out for you? Please see my preview blog post using this link and let me know! http://mybigfatcruise.com/post/114936171247/anticipating-anthem

Hi Louise

We are on the June 1st cruise. Would like to know your impressions of the various dining venues and how the new dynamic dining classic option is working in practice. Just interested to hear you general IMpressions of the ship. Very excited - Just 9 weeks to go for us - can't wait!

Only if you have time can you find out on the three night cruise leaving southampton in May if Jamie Oliver restaurant is open for lunch the day we get on board please and if not if any paying/non buffet restaurants are. Thank you. :D

Hi, I would be interested in this too, also what way do any of the pay restaurants that are open during the day work, Jamie's has an option for lunch but that is not bookable in advance as far as I can see, only dinner.

Thank you and definitely following this as we will be sailing onboard in November. I have heard all drinks are $10-12 USD, and would be interested to know if this is correct, especially if it is just a standard Gin & Tonic, or Rum & Coke what the price would be.

I see you work for another cruise Line, it will be interesting to see how you enjoy The Anthem, and how you think it compares to the company you work for.

I hope you enjoy your short sailing, please look after the ship ( and leave some stock on the bars ) as we board for 10 days on the day you get off :)

Hi Louise

Would be very interested in seeing if dynamic dining works, as my friend had all her reservations scrapped without her knowledge and now has been offered dining as late as 21.30 and then not in the Grande restaurant at all. customer services are not helpful despite the fact that they sent her previous confirmation of her dining and now say that should be ok just take your emails with you. Doesn't inspire confidence does it?

Other cruise lines just let you go to a venue when you want , if they have no room they give you a bleeper , recalling you as and when, which works so looks like its a bit of a bunfight for the maiden voyage .

i have also had numerous problems with the website again customer services is not at all helpful, if we had not paid we would cancel. We do like RCL and were on the maiden voyage of Indy which is a great cruise ship, which is one of the main reasons we booked. Lets hope are fears are not proved.