NCL Breakaway - Vibe or Spa pass?

taytaysmom1019

We sailed on May 3 out of New York. The best weather we had for pool and sunning was the three days sailing out of New York. The weather was perfect! The weather in Bermuda was a little overcast and humid. We had rain on our last day there unfortunately. On our last day we visited Warwick Long Bay Beach and Jobson's Cove. Best places on the island! Even in the rain[emoji4] I would say I would prefer to have the nice weather while at sea on the ship then actually in Bermuda because there is so much to do on the island there's barely time to stop and lay on the beach. Fingers crossed for great weather, have fun!

Hi there! We had a fabulous time on the breakaway last week! We decided not to buy the weeklong Vibe pass but rather buy just one or two days. Unfortunately it was sold out due to the people who bought it for the week and they were not offering daily passes. We LOVED Spice H2O! There are a ton of loungers, but no beds. But they do have big comfy chairs that are so comfortable. The bar was perfect and the bartender who is there every day was awesome! It rarely felt overcrowded and we didn't have any trouble finding a chair. There was no pool, but two hot tubs and a wading pool with the waterfall. The wading pool was just fine to sit in to cool off. The only pool I saw on the ship was by the waves bar, deck 14. It was a much younger party type of crowd, loud and usually had a DJ or karaoke going on. Which was fun sometimes but we found spice H2O to be the perfect kid free adult getaway spot! I'm sure vibe would have been great as well but I can't necessarily comment on it.

Thanks for the follow up ~ glad you had a great time!

I'll be on the Breakaway in October, so excited!! :D

If we pay that 199$ for spa, does that include any massages? if not, do they have a spa package for that? or how much is it for one massage? thanks

It doesn't include any services. Plus, if you pay for a service, you don't have access to the spa unless you purchase a pass.

We just returned from our 3rd trip on Breakaway and had an entirely different (and unfortunately negative) experience with Spice H2O as a comfortable, quiet, and peaceful adult spot. First two were perfect and wouldn't have even thought about Vibe as an option. This week has us planning on Vibe for our next trip in November. Previously H2O had several very heavy, stable umbrellas (maybe 20?). This time 4 in lockup. Only possible shade was at the bar with a gazillion smokers. Also very loud with the F word used more frequently than I've heard my entire life. I know we can't control/select fellow passengers and their behavior, but the no-shade option is controllable. Can anyone confirm if Vibe still has the umbrellas shown in pictures? If so, we'll be there at daybreak to get a pass.