Wrigley80's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - March 8-14, 2015

wrigley80

Brianna, your reviews are so awesome! :)

The Bar Hop is soooo much fun. I have been on it several times now and never get bored of it. It looks like it has gotten a bit bigger since the last time I went, the more the merrier:p

Thank you so much. Yes you're right the Bar Hop was so much fun and I definitely never got bored.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Breanna - I'm really enjoying your review. It will be more than two years before I get to my next cruise, so I live thru other cruise reviews.

Hope your dad is doing well. My hubby did six months of dialysis before getting a kidney transplant. Feel free to ask any questions!

Thank you so much. Two years until your next cruise.....I don't know how you do it [emoji15]

Thank you for the well wishes for my dad. He's on the transplant list. Did your husband have peritoneal or Hemo dialysis???

Will you please send me an email to butzy80@gmail.com.....I do have a few questions for ya. [emoji2]

noo, this isn't the end....I have to wait for more? ok, breathing, breathing...I am soooooooooo enjoying your review and would like to cruise with you--gotta be fun!

Oh this is definitely not the end. I've still got a lot more to come. I had to do some work this afternoon [emoji6][emoji12]

Thank you for reading my review. You're welcome to cruise with me anytime [emoji2]

Oh when were you on the Dream in December (I was on the Dream on December 7-14).

Hi:

We were on the very next sailing, December 14,2014. Wish we could have been on same one with you! I read every word of your last review and was waiting for this one. I am on page 21 now and thoroughly enjoying it. We did the bar hop in Cozumel two years ago. Had a ball!

Best wishes to your dad, mom and you. Hope he will soon be able to travel with you again.

OK WRIGLEY.. now hurry up and finish, I want to know what you did on the bar hop BEFORE we leave for our next cruise on the Dream in three days. (April 12, 2015. We are as addicted as you. This will be cruise # 25 for me.:eek::);):)

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up who is following along with my review. I live in Kirkland, Illinois. Our neighboring town of Fairdale was destroyed by a tornado tonight. 90% of the town is gone. I'm sure many of you may have seen coverage on the news tonight. It hit about 7:00 pm. We are a small, right knit community so this is devastating.

It may be a few days before I am able to post any more photos. Please pray my friends, neighbors, and community [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Edited by wrigley80

Praying for all those affected by the tornado :(. We are in central Illinois and had some scary weather here too. We are very close to Washington IL which was devastated by a tornado last year, so I know how you are feeling now. So sad people losing everything.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up who is following along with my review. I live in Kirkland, Illinois. Our neighboring town of Fairdale was destroyed by a tornado tonight. 90% of the town is gone. I'm sure many of you may have seen coverage on the news tonight. It hit about 7:00 pm. We are a small, right knit community so this is devastating.

It may be a few days before I am able to post any more photos. Please pray my friends, neighbors, and community [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Brianna I was thinking of you last night as I was watching the coverage. I knew you lived up north but didn't know what town. I'm so sorry and will be praying for your community.

Prayers to all affected by this devestation. Brianna, thakful you are okay. My parents, my DB, 2 aunts and uncles and a few cousins all live at the Jersey shore and all their homes were wiped out from Hurricane Sandy. They are STILL getting "back on their feet" and I know the horror of something like this. :(:(

Will be praying.

Brianna, thanks for checking in. When I heard the news I wasn't sure how close you were to the affected area, so I'm relieved to hear you are fine. How devastating for those affected by this. :( I'll definitely be thinking of everyone. Take care and come back when you can.

Heather

Sending up prayers for everyone! Be safe Brianna!

Saying prayers for all of you.

Oh Brianna...praying for you and your friends and neighbors...and enjoying your review...wow...what an ordeal..thanks for heads up...I am halfway with review, continued prayers for your dad...Sarah