Crown and Anchor Question

I'm a gold member and we are cruising with another couple who has never been on RC. Can they enjoy any of the benefits we get as a gold member since we are cruising together?

You may be able to check-in and board together, but that's about it.

My husband and I are gold members and we cruised in November on grandeur with first time cruisers. They would not allow them to do priority check in with us since they weren't crown and anchor members, so we ended up all sticking together and going through the regular check in line.

My husband and I are gold members and we cruised in November on grandeur with first time cruisers. They would not allow them to do priority check in with us since they weren't crown and anchor members, so we ended up all sticking together and going through the regular check in line.

What about family? I am gold. My adult kids are not. Family cruise. Are we priority, or do I have to wait?

What about family? I am gold. My adult kids are not. Family cruise. Are we priority, or do I have to wait?

Depends on the port people. Our experience has been that they usually let a party stay together.

I traveled with my husband, mom and sister. Two separate staterooms. We wanted the staterooms all linked to the same credit card so we just stayed together in the regular check-in line. It really didn't make the process that much longer since we always arrive on the early side. We were on the boat before we knew it!

My BF, DS and myself are going next April and my BF has sailed before and is a gold member... we are staying, obviously, in the same room, so should be get is benefits as a gold member, or just him? I think, by what I've read, it will probably be just him, yes? TIA!

My BF, DS and myself are going next April and my BF has sailed before and is a gold member... we are staying, obviously, in the same room, so should be get is benefits as a gold member, or just him? I think, by what I've read, it will probably be just him, yes? TIA!

Only the person with Gold status will get the benefits.

I'm traveling with my guy in May and just got my cruise documents. The luggage tags with my name on them label me as gold-level like him, even though it's my first cruise. So at least you will have that :)

I'm traveling with my guy in May and just got my cruise documents. The luggage tags with my name on them label me as gold-level like him, even though it's my first cruise. So at least you will have that :)

That's awesome!! Great to know LOL :-) Have a great time!