Anyone just off freedom

I have called C and A can't get the same answer twice.

How much is the wifi package. 2 Devices on a 7 day cruise

What is the procedure for self assist debarkation

How early. Do you just stand in the hallways or what. How Are the lines to the elevators.

Do they let self assist clear before they start calling out numbers.

One more question

Will they let you take a cocktail to your cabin from the Diamond /suite lounge

If you get your drink in a bar can you take it to dinner.

One cruise we were on the. Concierge let us. Nice to have while getting ready or sail away on our balcony

Our last cruise we could take from concierge lounge but Diamond lounge wouldn't let us leave with ou r glass of wine l

There are quite a few threads around that have the pricing for wifi. We just had unlimited wifi for 4 devices on a 5 day cruise for $161 with our C&A discount. I believe the 2 devices was around $100-$120.

They tell you the night before (notice in your room) what time to you can start departing for self assist. For us it was 8:10am. They start calling the numbered passengers about 10 minutes later and those go in 10 minute increments.

The elevators were definitely crowded as a lot of people are trying to depart with either their own luggage or lots of carry on luggage.

One more question

One cruise we were on the. Concierge let us. Nice to have while getting ready or sail away on our balcony

Our last cruise we could take from concierge lounge but Diamond lounge wouldn't let us leave with ou r glass of wine l

Hopefully someone was on Freedom recently and can answer regarding taking drinks from the lounge. I think this will depend on who is running the lounge at the time.

I've never had a problem taking my bar drink into the dining room.

One more question

If you get a drink in a bar, you can take it anywhere, including dinner.

The other answers depend on the concierge.

I have called C and A can't get the same answer twice.

How much is the wifi package. 2 Devices on a 7 day cruise

How early. Do you just stand in the hallways or what. How Are the lines to the elevators.

Do they let self assist clear before they start calling out numbers.

I was on the Freedom March 3rd,

Wifi package: Unlimited access for 2 devices $140/wk ($10/day per device). 1 device was $105 ($15/day). This is not high speed internet that was recently installed on the Oasis and is on the Quantum (in other words, slow like dial up used to be).

Other options were 60 minutes that could be used for the week for $30 or 24 hours unlimited for $30. Diamond coupons could be applied to any package. A good strategy is to use one Diamond internet coupon for 60 minutes for the 1st 5 days and use your spouse's coupon for unlimited the last day. Total cost is zero.

Self debarkation was scheduled for 7:00am. They actually started a little early at 6:50am our week. There were about 100 people waiting in the designated lounge (Boleros) when they started.

Edited by loudbmw

I am obviously not just off Freedom, but I can say from watching it happen a bunch of times, and only doing it once myself, its best to listen to announcements and the CD's show on the TV. I've seen things vary from ship to ship or one cruise to another. My advice is to go to guest services at an off time and ask. If you go the at 9pm on the final night, you might have to wait for an answer or get a less desirable one.

My one time on self assist was on Majesty, a smaller ship. The night before I stopped by Guest services at 7pm and say said, Just don't put your bags out, don't put the given bag tags on and then be "here at this time". Again this is usally something covered by the CD on his/her TV show.

I would think it might be more of a problem on a bigger ship if a lot of people decided on their own to do self disembark, but that is just my thought not based on any fact. My first time on Allure I was not in any hurry to get off the ship and had breakfast in the dining room at 6:30am. Unfortunately the elevators won't go to the 3rd floor on disembarkation day. I had to get off at the promenade and take the stairs down. As soon as I got off the elevator there was a crew member trying to herd me into the self disembark area. They really want to get people off the ship ASAP.

Edited by BillOh
spelling