How not to clean a cruise ship - NORWEGIAN EPIC!

eroller

Interesting how "ToughBrit" claims to have just joined and come across this thread, yet "he" is referencing a video that was removed from the internet weeks ago.

Are you hungry Mr. Dodgy?? ;)

Edited by Wendy&Grumpy

WHAT where is the "sour grape" does not affect me at all I do not believe half the story - just appears a lot of people do. It is amazing how much is written on these sites and just because it is on Cruise Critic it must be true :rolleyes: I have been on may cruises and stayed in some pretty poor hotels as well and never seen mold. Do you not think if he said there was mold on the curtain they would have simply replaced it of course they would - As I say a professional complainer who has grossly blown this out of all proportion for his own benefit. Funny 5 posts and now gone.

I am on your side and have been. The Op did have a chance to change cabins, I don't know what more he wanted, but he got another cruise out of NCL. Some peole live in a world they think should be perfect and the world is all about them. I do believe there was some mold, I don't think anyone is argueing that, but too many people forget the old advise: believe nothing that you hear and about 1/2 of what you see. In this case, I think the advise fits perfectly.