What to do in Copenhagen after 5PM

If you're not interested in drinking or dancing, what else is there to do in Copenhagen after 5PM.

With the exception of Tivoli, 5PM seems to be the time that the rest of the sights, museums, tourist attractions close.

If I get a 24 hour Copenhagen card, what can you use it for the rest of the day when almost everything closes after 5PM?

I'm debating whether or not to go eat dinner on Jægersborggade street in the Noerrebro district, which is pretty far from the Center and the rest of the tourist sights. If I go there to eat, then it would take too long to go there and back to the Center.

If there's not a lot of stuff to do after 5PM, then I'll go eat dinner at one of the new restaurants on Jægersborggade.

But, if there's still quite a bit of stuff to do and see after 5PM, then I'll stay in the Center and try to find a place closer to the Center.

Rundetårn is open to 20:00

The last canal tour runs around 21:00

Tivoli as you say is open to at least 23:00 (24:00 Friday/Saturday)

The zoo is open to 18:00, from June 27th to August 9th. its open to 20:00.

The church spire at Our Saviors Church (Vor Frue Kirke) is open to 19:00

The Blue Planet aquarium is open to 18:00 but if its a Monday they are open to 21:00.

Edited by Danish viking

We overnight in Copenhagen and will be there on a Saturday evening, we're there June 6 & 7. We plan on doing a canal cruise in Copenhagen about 5ish and walk around Nyhavn, not sure what to do after that. We're not interested in going to Tivoli and it may be too late to go up the church spire unless we rework our schedule. Any other suggestions?

Nothing else besides that I think that you should go to Tivoli when the lights are turned on.

Its really wonderful and Tivoli is located below the street level and surrounded by buildings so even if the sun sets rather late the effect of the lights is already visible from around 21:00.

Nothing else besides that I think that you should go to Tivoli when the lights are turned on.

Its really wonderful and Tivoli is located below the street level and surrounded by buildings so even if the sun sets rather late the effect of the lights is already visible from around 21:00.

Agree completely!

Tivoli is magical after dark. This will be our second trip to Copenhagen and we'll be sure to stroll though again during our upcoming visit.