Dining Tables on Breeze

Muumuu

We are a group of 12.

Any tables that large on the Breeze?

There was a very large roll call on my Breeze cruise last November. Many, many of them wanted to sit together. the dining staff had put together several long tables, in 2 rows. There were also several large round table put together....barely touching - looked like a bunch of figure 8's. I say this to say, even if there isn't a single table that will seat your 12, I feel sure if you email the Maitre D, he will probably accommodate your group. Happy sails!

There was a very large roll call on my Breeze cruise last November. Many, many of them wanted to sit together. the dining staff had put together several long tables, in 2 rows. There were also several large round table put together....barely touching - looked like a bunch of figure 8's. I say this to say, even if there isn't a single table that will seat your 12, I feel sure if you email the Maitre D, he will probably accommodate your group. Happy sails!

Thank you for such a quick resoponse. I will email the Maitre D.

Can anyone tell me how to contact him/her

Maitre d' = xxmaitred@carnival.com

Steakhouse = xxsteakhouse@carnival.com (for ships with a steakhouse)

BR Breeze

CQ Conquest

DE Destiny

DR Dream

EC Ecstacy

EL Elation

FA Fantasy

FD Freedom

FS Fascination

GL Glory

IM Imagination

IS Inspiration

LE Legend

LI Liberty

MC Magic

MI Miracle

PA Paradise

SE Sensation

SL Splendor

SP Spirit

TI Triumph

VA Valor

VI Victory

I copied this from a post a long time ago and then recopy it when there is a new ship. emailed it to myself and keep in my email travel folder. 2 weeks prior to sail is plenty of time. have fun!

There are huge 12 top round tables in the center of the main floor of the resturants. Blush dining I know has them as we were seated at one the last time on the breeze. I would email the Matre 'd to request one for your group.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We received an e-mail back from the Breeze Maitre'D when we sailed last year. He went out of his way to give us a 2 Top going so far as to turn a window table for 4 into a table for 2 on the upper level of the rear dining room.

There are huge 12 top round tables in the center of the main floor of the resturants. Blush dining I know has them as we were seated at one the last time on the breeze. I would email the Matre 'd to request one for your group.

Those are 10 tops, not 12s, but they would make one a 12 if they had to.

Those are 10 tops, not 12s, but they would make one a 12 if they had to.

Whatever! I posted an answer to give op an idea of the mdr layout, not so someone can be rude to me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk