LGBT Cruisers

OzPinoyCruiser

On 10/21/2021 at 1:30 PM, DrGaellon said:

Just booked Norwegian Gem 5 nights out of NYC, Dec 14-19. Anyone else going to be aboard?

Glad I saw this post 🙂. I was sort of hoping you would like to walk the beach in the triangle beach excursion on the 16th.  BTW we will be in cabin 8030 unless an upgrade bid is awarded.  That is the Starboard Aft Corner.  I am doing the beach walk alone at this point.  Wife said you could have her ticket to the Bermuda triangle excursion but I told her you already called NCL. BTW wife knows and is very LGBT friendly.

Tom

51 minutes ago, RVACruiser43 said:

Glad I saw this post 🙂. I was sort of hoping you would like to walk the beach in the triangle beach excursion on the 16th.  BTW we will be in cabin 8030 unless an upgrade bid is awarded.  That is the Starboard Aft Corner.  I am doing the beach walk alone at this point.  Wife said you could have her ticket to the Bermuda triangle excursion but I told her you already called NCL. BTW wife knows and is very LGBT friendly.

Tom

Correct that to cabin 8130.

11 hours ago, RVACruiser43 said:

Tom

Thanks, but I am not a beach person, nor really into nature walks. I'm sure we'll meet for a drink onboard. I'm in 10138 - starboard, just forward of the aft elevators.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My partner and I are from Florida and we have had the opportunity to sail on just about every brand but we recently sailed on Crystal . We have never seen so many openly gay and relaxed couples. On a ship that was booked to 450 there had to be at  least two dozen gay couples. We have come to prefer Regent just because is seems to fit us the best but we had an amazing time on Crystal and would book them again in a  heartbeat. 

• 3 months later...

On Oasis of the Seas right now. 40% capacity and there must have been more than two dozen people at the LGBTQ meetup - all of whom ignored me. Oh well. 

just booked a 7-night cruise on Symphony of the Seas for Dec 3-10 for my birthday and my sister’s.

• Like 2

On 12/30/2021 at 9:28 AM, Dalcrew said:

My partner and I are from Florida and we have had the opportunity to sail on just about every brand but we recently sailed on Crystal . We have never seen so many openly gay and relaxed couples. On a ship that was booked to 450 there had to be at  least two dozen gay couples. We have come to prefer Regent just because is seems to fit us the best but we had an amazing time on Crystal and would book them again in a  heartbeat. 

Have you ever written a review comparing the different lines? I’d be very interested to read your experiences/take a ways.

• 2 weeks later...

Partner and I have a Havana Cabana on the Vista from Galveston, November 26th.  Had to try the cabana and private areas!

(We live in Rosarito Beach, Baja California btw)

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Putting on the Ritz said:

The wife and I are sailing out of London/Dover on the Carnival Pride for our first European cruise July 10. Any other LBGT folks want to meet for a a drink onboard?

Hey ladies, in case we don't do the road trip together, we can still meet up for some drinkies on the ship.