Shore excursions

Hi, we've been on a few RCI cruises and always booked excursions prior to departure but just wondered if they are actually cheaper if you book while on board. We on Anthem on 18 July

I have never seen them cheaper on board. That said, I think I remember a special offer on board on one excursion that wasn't selling well so maybe that counts as cheaper but this was the only one I remember out of 50ish cruises. But then my memory.......

I always thought they were the same price and have never noticed a difference. However, we sailed on Jewel out of San Juan two weeks ago. We always preview shore excursions ahead of time and if there any that we really want to do, we sign up on line before the cruise. There was a particular excursion on St. Kitts that wanted to do but it wasn't a must do so we waited until we got on the ship to book it. Much to our surprise, the excursion was more expensive on the ship than it had been on the web site two weeks earlier.

Edited by cruiseguy1016