NCL handling big groups on board?

RMS Olympic

Curious as to whether anyone sailed on a cruise with one or more large groups booked on your sailing. Large in the 400 plus range? If so did NCL schedule things in such a way as to not impact the remaining passengers?

were dining venues reserved, lounges reserved for private parties?

If so did you think it had significant impact on your cruise?

Each line probably handles large group bookings differently.....just wondering what others have experienced.

I have a cruise booked on NCL and have read here on CC that the large group on board makes up 40% on the passenger load......it is a travel conference. Should I be prepared to be impacted?

Thanks

Curious as to whether anyone sailed on a cruise with one or more large groups booked on your sailing. Large in the 400 plus range? If so did NCL schedule things in such a way as to not impact the remaining passengers?

were dining venues reserved, lounges reserved for private parties?

If so did you think it had significant impact on your cruise?

Each line probably handles large group bookings differently.....just wondering what others have experienced.

I have a cruise booked on NCL and have read here on CC that the large group on board makes up 40% on the passenger load......it is a travel conference. Should I be prepared to be impacted?

Thanks

If you can cancel, I would cancel and switch to a different week.

I have been on several cruises with very large groups. For the most part, they are not a problem as they have many of their own activities and dinners arranged so they do not not interfere with other passengers. The only difference might be in the size of the ship. I would not worry about and enjoy cruise.

Me, too...and if I hadn't seen them coming out of a meeting, I would never have known there was a group onboard! Most are "corporate" things...prizes for good sales, whatever...and the majority of the group doesn't even know each other. Aside from the fact that they are all traveling through the same company, it's not different from any cruise!