Buying steaks and power outlet voltage

Leavethekidswithmom

Where are you gong to "grill" them? You can buy them and take them on the ship...but you cannot take them OFF again!

We have friends that have a new timeshare at Divi Villas and we're going to spend the day with them and wanted to get the best steaks on the island to grill with them. Do the outlets have the same configuration as the U.S. ?

Ling and Sons or Superfoods are the best places for groceries. Can't speak to their steak selections, but that would be where I would head. We have traveled to Aruba twice on land vacations. Superfoods is easier to find, located right on the main road up to the low rise and high rise areas. Ling and Sons is a little off the beaten track.

They have US style 120/110 voltage power outlets.

Edited by dioxide45

Ling and Sons is very close to Divi. I don't know if they carry Argentinian steaks, but it is a large market with a good selection. Superfoods is fairly new and they also have a good selection of foods, but is a little further away. We used to shop at the old Superfoods before they moved to the new location. I've stayed at Divi Golf several times. They have the same outlets as we do. Actually, I've never stayed anywhere in Aruba where that is a problem.

We have friends that have a new timeshare at Divi Villas and we're going to spend the day with them and wanted to get the best steaks on the island to grill with them. Do the outlets have the same configuration as the U.S. ?

If your friends at the Divi have a car, go to Super Foods. If not, walk to Ling's. Also, check Kong Hing supermarket.

Superfoods also carries some wonderful ice cream, Pico Bello.I didn't see it at Ling and Sons. Almost like a gelato. The best ice cream I have ever had. Made locally in Aruba.

Edited by dioxide45

Superfoods also carries some wonderful ice cream, Pico Bello.I didn't see it at Ling and Sons. Almost like a gelato. The best ice cream I have ever had. Made locally in Aruba.

Thank you for the heads up, they have a FB page and looks delicious. Pico Bello now on the list.