Drinking water and drinks on Azura

Londongirl8

We are going on our first cruise on Azura in July. Do you have to pay for all your drinking water onboard the ship. I understand I think that juices are free at breakfast but not any other time, and soft drinks are always chargeable. Am I correct that Tea and Coffee are free everywhere except the costa coffee lounge.

You are right.

You can buy bottled water for the cabin if you wish. Tea and coffee making facilities are in the cabin. (We always take our favourite coffee with us.)

You can get water at any time in the self service restaurant.

With the soft drinks is the Cola proper Coke or Pepsi or some cheaper alternative.

I think it is Pepsi on P&O, they changed from coke a couple of years ago. They do have coke for some special cocktail recipes.

The ship's water can taste slightly strange if you aren't used to it - what I do is decant it into a plastic bottle (or three) each day from the tap in the bathroom, and leave them in the cabin fridge with the lid off. After a few hours the taste disappears and the water is then nice and cool....

The ship's water is very pure and has to be passed by the chief engineer.

VP

The ship's water is very pure and has to be passed by the chief engineer.

Well I'm certainly not drinking it if its passed through the chief engineer :eek:

But hats off to him, passing that much water every day can't be easy!

Edited by Big Stevie

I think it is Pepsi on P&O, they changed from coke a couple of years ago. They do have coke for some special cocktail recipes.

I had Coke on Adonia in December and on Britannia. If I am having Coke I ask for either bottled or canned because I have found that if I don't they frequently bring the "fountain" stuff that doesn't taste anything like the real stuff, by asking for bottled or canned they pour it at the table.

Well I'm certainly not drinking it if its passed through the chief engineer :eek:

But hats off to him, passing that much water every day can't be easy!

I was thinking he same thing Big Stevie.

Thank you for the lunchtime laugh... I needed that!!!:)