Aft Cabins

Alan & Giselle

We have booked an aft balcony cabin on Arcadia in September. Our TA has ticked the no upgrade box as for me the only acceptable upgrade would be to an aft corner suite.

Even though the no upgrade box has been ticked we still check our cruise personaliser every day to ensure we haven't been moved.

Sue

Edited by kersh

I have booked R749 on Azura for my mum and me for a 7 nighter in Sept.

Hope no too bad as Mum has had a rather trying 6 months and this is supposed to be a relaxing re charging girlie get together etc.

Been on Azura twice before but never had an aft balcony before.

I have booked R749 on Azura for my mum and me for a 7 nighter in Sept.

Hope no too bad as Mum has had a rather trying 6 months and this is supposed to be a relaxing re charging girlie get together etc.

Been on Azura twice before but never had an aft balcony before.

As its next door I'll let you know what we think of R747 when we get back[emoji106]🏽

• 1 month later...
We booked our first aft balcony on Azura this winter; from memory I think it was B749. We loved it. The balcony was slighter larger than usual as it curved around the stern. Also as it was the last cabin along the corridor, there was no footflow of any other passengers. We almost felt like we had the ship to ourselves as it was so quiet in the corridor approach. We would book that cabin again in a heartbeat.

My husband and I also stayed in B749 on the Azura Baltic cruise this June and loved it! As you say, it is larger than many other balconies and totally private. Only the seagulls can see you! Also very, very quiet. Quite a long walk away from just about everywhere though, but the long walk was worth it. We're planning another cruise on Azura for 2016 - probably to the Caribbean - and want to book this cabin again.