Recieved automated call for Navigator 4/12/15

Hey just wondering if this is normal. I received an automated call today saying boarding starting at 11:30, and then listed the decks and what time they would board. Up till 2:00 P.M. It's been 4 years since I last sailed RCCL and don't remember getting the call.

What's the chance that we are checked in at 11:30 and have to wait till 1:00 to board with our decks time according to the message? I realize diamond exc will be called to board first and don't expect to board at that time. Just wondering what's realistic to expect.

Thanks in advance for any info

Hey just wondering if this is normal. I received an automated call today saying boarding starting at 11:30, and then listed the decks and what time they would board. Up till 2:00 P.M. It's been 4 years since I last sailed RCCL and don't remember getting the call.

What's the chance that we are checked in at 11:30 and have to wait till 1:00 to board with our decks time according to the message? I realize diamond exc will be called to board first and don't expect to board at that time. Just wondering what's realistic to expect.

Thanks in advance for any info

This is normal. So far, no one boarding at a US port has reported being required to wait until their suggested boarding time.

I know everyone can't wait to board but the other side is that we got the message (times 3) for our January cruise and our group actually waited until a little after our boarding time. Loved it... Our room was open so no lugging our carry-on and the ship vibe seemed more relaxed and crew seemed not as stressed. This wasn't totally intentional on our part but I do get why RCI is trying to stagger the boarding and I will try to adhere to there schedule, if doable, in the future. If I had to be out of my hotel room or had an early arriving flight then boarding would be at whatever time fit my schedule but I do get it...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tablet using Tapatalk

We got a call today too, but it said boarding time was from noon until 3:30, nothing specific to deck floors...we have always liked to get to the port by 10:30. We are sailing April 16th on the Liberty. Can't wait!!