Couple Last Minute Questions

justindrover

Taking first Disney cruise in a week on the Fantasy and just a couple last minute questions if anyone could provide feedback

1) how does the autographs work? Is it a max per stateroom? From what I understand I can drop off an item at guest services on the first day and then on the last day able to retrieve with all the character autographs on it?

2) we are transferring from a Disney resort and I see that embarkation for us will probably be closer to 2PM. Should I be worried about not obtaining the tickets for the princess gathering or Elsa and Anna meet and greet?

Any responses or help would be greatly appreciated

Taking first Disney cruise in a week on the Fantasy and just a couple last minute questions if anyone could provide feedback

1) how does the autographs work? Is it a max per stateroom? From what I understand I can drop off an item at guest services on the first day and then on the last day able to retrieve with all the character autographs on it?

2) we are transferring from a Disney resort and I see that embarkation for us will probably be closer to 2PM. Should I be worried about not obtaining the tickets for the princess gathering or Elsa and Anna meet and greet?

Any responses or help would be greatly appreciated

1. You can drop off up to 2 items maximum per stateroom for signatures. You do this at Guest Services. You will fill out a little form for what signatures you want (Princess, Mickey & Friends, or all) and your room number. Your item(s) will be returned to your room by the end of the cruise.

2. DCL transfers from WDW resorts can arrive at the port anytime after 11:45 all the way to final boarding. Don't assume that you will be in the late groups.

AFAIK, I would say you still have a good chance of getting Anna & Elsa tickets. If not, keep checking back, sometimes people turn in tickets when they find they aren't able to use them

Any items you wish to have autographed are limited to 2 per stateroom regardless of number of people in the room. You drop it off at Guest Services on the first day and it is returned to your cabin on the last full day (or before). You will complete a form specifying which signatures you'd like. If you have a preferred kind of markers, enclose them (colored, fabric, etc). If you do not enclose markers, they will be signed in black sharpie,

Tickets will depend on the length of your cruise On a 7 night cruise, there are essentially enough tickets to go around. On a 3 night cruise, they do run out. Should you be concerned? Well, there are a lot of people who cruise without being on line or reading their Navigator....read the Navigator as soon as you get it to determine location for tickets and go there first. You CAN divide and conquer--one parent to the ticket line for character events, the other to whatever else you may need to do (dining changes, adult dining, spa reservations, etc. I'd put spa last! Never had them turn down my money!)