Should I write Princess before we board

happytovacation

I agree, but do you really think they will buy sleepnumber mattress's when they can't even keep up replacing the bad regular cheap ones? I doubt it.

And yes I have seen some pretty bad ones. You know its bad when Stewart meets you at your cabin door when you arrive and starts apologizing for the mattress of which you can see the large body divit in it already while its still made. :eek:

The divits are the worst. People will say that mattress comfort is a subjective thing, but everyone hates the divits. DH finally placed rolled up pool towels in certain places under the mattress to try to deal with them, and another under the edge of the mattress to keep from rolling out of bed.

The divits are the worst. People will say that mattress comfort is a subjective thing, but everyone hates the divits. DH finally placed rolled up pool towels in certain places under the mattress to try to deal with them, and another under the edge of the mattress to keep from rolling out of bed.

Thats what Stewart did only with blankets. :(

Not everyone, I've been in the Navy so long, I don't trust a mattress that doesn't have a nice groove worn into it!:p