Lets be excited, cuz we're all going on a cruise! Go ahead, brag!

scmona

After a LONG over 400 day countdown we are finally getting close to our cruise on the Sunshine. We are taking my in-laws for their 50th anniversary (first cruise for them). Can't wait!!! :-)

I always say i work to cruie (and pay bills) I work two jobs, one full time, one part time, and the part time goes towards cruises. Well the boss had to be out for a week, and asked me to fill in, so I took a vacation (???) from the full time job, and worked full time at the part time job, and tada, booked tht Elation out of NOLA to go see Chichen Itza,!

Hubby was out on disability last year with a hip replacement, with him out, and me taking time off to care for him, we made less $ than usual and got a good size refund for taxes, and tada, we will be heading to Alaska next year. ! This is the first time I have ever had three countdown clocks going at once. Yup they are all way in the future, but with deposits made, I can pay each one off between them:D

Great positive thread! No one listens to me at work anymore, I just post pictures of ships on my cubicle walls.;)

I always say i work to cruie (and pay bills) I work two jobs, one full time, one part time, and the part time goes towards cruises. Well the boss had to be out for a week, and asked me to fill in, so I took a vacation (???) from the full time job, and worked full time at the part time job, and tada, booked tht Elation out of NOLA to go see Chichen Itza,!

Hubby was out on disability last year with a hip replacement, with him out, and me taking time off to care for him, we made less $ than usual and got a good size refund for taxes, and tada, we will be heading to Alaska next year. ! This is the first time I have ever had three countdown clocks going at once. Yup they are all way in the future, but with deposits made, I can pay each one off between them:D

Great positive thread! No one listens to me at work anymore, I just post pictures of ships on my cubicle walls.;)

Congrats on having three great trips booked! Chichen Itza (Or Itchy Chicken as I like to call it) is on my bucket list. No one listens to me at work either, but they all come to the "Cruise Queen" when they are ready to book their first cruise and have loads of questions.

6 day, Carnival Breeze, deck 7 balcony, $110 p/p, May 31, 2015, total $557.90 and $100 OBC.

8 day, Carnival Glory, deck 7 balcony, $120 p/p, July 11, 2015, total $612.48 and $100.00 OBC.

B2B, Carnival Breeze, same deck 7 balcony, January 10, 2016 & January 16, 2016, total $regular prices.... Lol.