I'm sorry!

Its just my luck but its seems as soon as I booked i've seen nothing but bad comments for the Navigator and drink prices...i'm sorry!

I booked RC for the 'All Inclusive' option so drink prices arent that important but I'm taking my MIL for her 50th and shes always wanted to go on a cruise but not been able to, we wanted it to be special!

lets pray they listen to their customers!

Its just my luck but its seems as soon as I booked i've seen nothing but bad comments for the Navigator and drink prices...i'm sorry!

I booked RC for the 'All Inclusive' option so drink prices arent that important but I'm taking my MIL for her 50th and shes always wanted to go on a cruise but not been able to, we wanted it to be special!

On Navigator 3 weeks ago. We had a good experience. We're over 60. Did what we wanted

Go with a positive attitude. Enjoy the cruise

No reason to be sorry! :)

You do tend to see more people complain than compliment. We are booked for our first trip on the Navigator next year - been on all the other Voyager class ships (and loved them)

I am sure the ship will be excellent, especially after the refit before it comes to Europe.

Pete

I think you just have a case of heightened nerves. I get that way after booking any vacation. I too have a Navigator cruise booked and am reading the same things. You hope the negative issues are just isolated events and your cruise goes off without a hitch. I'm still conflicted with rebooking a NCL Getaway cruise instead but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

What are you reading?

Just looked at the CC reviews page specifically for the Navigator.

81% loved it,

Of the 1043 reviews, 570 of them were excellent, and a further 245 were very good, 108 average, 57 poor, and 21 terrible.

So most of the reviews were excellent, a large majority were very good or better, and almost 90% of the reviews were average or above.

Even the CC Review was 4.0/5.0.

I guess if you want to, you can choose the 78 who posted bad reviews, but vs. the 570 who had excellent revews? Not sure if I would.

Perhaps note what people didn't like, see if it applies, and if it does, be prepared to deal with it. If not, don't worry.

So many people have had great times on the ship- don't ignore them.

(hopefully CC lets me link their own pages- http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/getreviews.cfm?action=ship&ShipID=264)

I've cruised several times on the Navigator and it is my favorite ship! I've been very critical of Royal Caribbean and recently the Serenade specifically so I am not a Royal Caribbean cheerleader.

It's a great ship and you all will have a wonderful time!

What a thoughtful and wonderful gift! Quit worrying! Relax and enjoy your cruise!

Navigator is one of my favorite ships and was just on her this past March.

Personally don't let reviews and negative comments post on CC influence my cruising decisions mainly because CC members represent less than 5-10 % of the entire cruising population. Also that people tend to quickly post negative reviews and comment much faster that positive ones.

If alcohol is going to make or break your cruise, you can do one of two things.

-Pay the price

-Don't go if price is too high

There's lots of items on a ship I would like to try, that I do try regularly at home, but won't due to the high prices. It doesn't affect my cruise experience at all.

I tend not to read the reviews and we board the ship with no expectations and plans to have a good time. We go with what that ship has to offer us during our Sea Days and throughout our cruise & excited to visit new places and meet new friends. We also aren't into all the bells & whistles

Perhaps you just have a case of information overload. It's good to read reviews, both good and bad. Just remember, it's just one person's view of how things appeared to them.

Just go with an open mind, smile a lot :) and I'm sure you'll have a good time, if you don't let small things bother you.

I tend not to read the reviews and we board the ship with no expectations and plans to have a good time. We go with what that ship has to offer us during our Sea Days and throughout our cruise & excited to visit new places and meet new friends.

That's our approach and it's been working just fine. ;)