The Good Ole days only a year ago

Honestly, the menus are a bit upsetting to me. The nickle and diming from RCCL has completely passed the point of being ridiculous for me. We sail on the Independence in 48 days from a booking made long ago and I am done with RCCL after that. I have a large amount of RCCL stock that has treated me quite well in recent years that I am unloading after the earnings report in 10 days as well. These message boards clearly indicate they are pissing off a good portion of their loyal customers and that will hit earnings in the quarters to come. All cruise lines are looking to improve profitability and I understand that, but RCCL has taken that a point of absurdity.

Honestly, the menus are a bit upsetting to me. The nickle and diming from RCCL has completely passed the point of being ridiculous for me. We sail on the Independence in 48 days from a booking made long ago and I am done with RCCL after that. I have a large amount of RCCL stock that has treated me quite well in recent years that I am unloading after the earnings report in 10 days as well. These message boards clearly indicate they are pissing off a good portion of their loyal customers and that will hit earnings in the quarters to come. All cruise lines are looking to improve profitability and I understand that, but RCCL has taken that a point of absurdity.

AGREED....the only way you can effectively express your displeasure is to stop cruising RCI!!!

Our vacation spending and $$$ spending on vacations is at our discretion!!!

We got a great deal on our next Allure trip, but after that.... The drink prices are ridiculous. The prices are NOT going to drive me to get a drink package. I will just drink less so they will make less. Are you listening to the boards RCI? Lots of repeaters not happy and moving to other lines.

Looks very similar to the Rendezvous Bar menu on Celebrity Summit last summer. I'm very glad to see the short-lived emphasis on bitters in nearly every drink is over!

Celebrity Vintages is mentioned in the Wine Section.

The Zero Proof menu is the same. Our kids had non-alcoholic packages as a booking perk and they tried them all (except the carrot one of course). The Strawberry-Banana soda was their favorite, with Watermelon Tropic a close second.

You are doing absolutely the right Thing. If you are unhappy with a Company / Product you should take your Money elsewhere and if you don´t believe in a Company anymore you should end your Investment with them.

While I feel differently about RCI I do say More power to you and I have to compliment you on your decision.