CD j Jase Apps, ever heard of him, any opinions?

crazycruzer68

He will be on the Fascination in a couple of weeks when my girlfriend and I head to the Bahamas. For the most part, he seems to get good reviews. I will do a write up in a month or so.

Jase is now on the Pride.

George Roberts is now on the Fascination.

We had Jase on the Fascination in January and will have him again next month on the Pride! I'm excited about it. He's signature sign off is "Byyy---eeeeeee!". He does have a page on FB, and updates pretty frequently. Jase is an ex-marine, has been a CD on HAL and Princess as well. I found him to be relatable, a bit corny (but let's be real, what CD isn't?), and visible. I liked him a lot, and like I said, we're glad to have him again next month!

He was the CD on the Pride repositioning. He was so much fun!! Very energetic and seemed to be everywhere. He attended the Veteran's meeting and told his own military story. I am hoping we can once again sail with him. He is the very first CD that I will always remember. All I remember of the others I have sailed with are announcements...haha:D

Jase is AWESOME ! I would have to say he is the most memorable of all of the CD's we've had on Carnival. As someone else posted, he IS very energetic and out and about on the ship. He was even standing outside by the gangway, in the heat, on St. Martin, greeting people as they got back onto the ship. Really personable guy !

We have had Jason as CD on the Fascination and he was on board the Pride for his handover before the repositioning and really like him. We think he's one of the best and he is out and about. You should be happy with him, and he is from Chicago.

We were on the Pride Repo as well. Jase is probably one of the BEST CDs we have sailed with. He is very personable, eagre to help and reaches out to everyone to make sure they are having the best possible time! We look forward to our paths crossing again one day!

From what I am seeing on his facebook page, he seems very approachable and a lot of fun. We had Josh (Big sexy) on the Miracle years back and we loved him and the next time on the Miracle we had Malcom Burns who we did not like at all! He was very rigid and not friendly at all!. We will be on the Pride 8/2 and we look forward to having Jase as the CD.

Met him on the Inspiration last year. He's on for a few weeks at a time. A hit and run CD, lol. Interesting combo of Soldier and Broadway Musicals. His speciality seems to be tweaking the shows.

Had Calvin the next cruise and he was a disaster. Worst muster drill. Very childish, even got the name of the ship wrong. Hopefully he's matured a bit.

Every praise of Jase is spot on. I was on the Repo too, and he was very personable, out and about mingling with the guests quite often. He also made very few announcements, but when he did...well, just be forewarned of his pronunciation of "bye" (it suits him though). He kind of reminds me of Karl with a K (who is no longer with Carnival) who IMO was also a very good CD.

just returned from pride and jase CD does not get high marks from our family of 15, went with children and grandchildren . Was not friendly and is rather annoying on announcements and tv thinks he is funny and has a rather high opinion of himself ,did not speak to any of us when we were leaving shows unless we said hi to him,not like any CD on our other 8 cruises.

WOW, sounds good. I look forward to sailing with Jase as well, as I too, served as a U.S. Marine. I think those above are "spot on" reference the other C.D.'s mentioned. I really enjoyed most of 'em, and the only one I avoid like the plague is Malcolm Burn. I simply won't sail with him anymore.:mad:

"SKY"