Norwegian NEXT

happy cruzin

Thank you very much for sharing that. I was wondering what the NEXT program entailed.

I was surprised to read about the expansion of the Nickelodeon program I though I read her eon CC that the contract between the two was not going to be renewed. We shall see in time.

Thanks again

Rochelle

Thank you very much for sharing that. I was wondering what the NEXT program entailed.I was surprised to read about the expansion of the Nickelodeon program I though I read her eon CC that the contract between the two was not going to be renewed. We shall see in time.

Thanks again

Rochelle

Me TOO....which is why I went to look! ;) :D

I am not sure when this was last updated.....anyone know if the dry docks on the Gem, Star, or Epic have happened yet? The table says "Coming 2015"......not seeing any "updated last" dates here.....may be somewhat stale.

I am not sure when this was last updated.....anyone know if the dry docks on the Gem, Star, or Epic have happened yet? The table says "Coming 2015"......not seeing any "updated last" dates here.....may be somewhat stale.

Yes, that page and information on it is already very old news - from last year. Star just got out of dry dock, Gem is going later this year, don't know about Epic (maybe was it now after the TA?).

Yes, that page and information on it is already very old news - from last year. Star just got out of dry dock, Gem is going later this year, don't know about Epic (maybe was it now after the TA?).

Epic Dry dock is happening end of Sept/beginning of Oct.

It was mentioned on here a while back as it was pushed back and some people got their cruises cancelled and moved to other weeks.

I thought the Dawn was scheduled for 2016? I see she's not listed on the dry dock schedule. Love the sound of the Patron Bar on GSC. :)

Not mentioned on the link as I don't think it has been updated in awhile, but the Dawn is supposed to be May 2016.

Gem was pushed back from Nov. 2014 to 2015 so at least the site has been updated since then.

On a side note, the Star actually is getting two drydocks this year.

Am I not remembering correctly because I thought that NCL ended their relationship/contract with Nickelodean?

Rumours about that are very recent and as said before, the page in question hasn't been updated this year at all.