Bon Voyage Gift - Stateroom Number Unknown

babsee101

Hi,

I want to send a gift to good friends that are cruising Princess on the 25th of April. I do not know their cabin number and have narrowed down the ship (although not absolutely positive) based on what they have told me about their cruise. I really don't want to ask because they will be suspicious. lol

Does anyone know I can order and Princess can search by name to find them?

Thanks! :)

I have done this, but I did know the name of the ship and the sail date. If you know which route they are on and what dates they are sailing, that should narrow it down for the Princess people. Maybe to just a ship or two and then they can search by name.

Hi,

I want to send a gift to good friends that are cruising Princess on the 25th of April. I do not know their cabin number and have narrowed down the ship (although not absolutely positive) based on what they have told me about their cruise. I really don't want to ask because they will be suspicious. lol

Does anyone know I can order and Princess can search by name to find them?

Thanks! :)

Call Princess at 1 800 PRINCES. Give them the passengers' names, and ship and the gift will get to them. Select your gift from this website: http://www.princess.com/learn/cruise-gifts-celebrations/. Other than on board credit I think you are restricted to the items mentioned in the web site.

This might help... Cruises I found leaving Apr 25 -

Crown out of LA

Caribbean out of FLL (TA to UK)

Royal out of FLL (TA to UK)

If you have their name, ship, possibly home address and phone # Princess can find them.

Edited by toberman

Thrak has a good point. We purchased a gift for friends on their last cruise, but made sure to tell them that there shud be something special in their room (or a card to indicate same) for them when they arrived. That way they could check up it if it didn't arrive (or tell us so we could get a refund).

Edited by toberman

Thrak has a good point. We purchased a gift for friends on their last cruise, but made sure to tell them that there shud be something special in their room (or a card to indicate same) for them when they arrived. That way they could check up it if it didn't arrive (or tell us so we could get a refund).

With so much paperwork in the cabin when you arrive it can be easy to miss a voucher for a dinner at Sabatini's or Crown Grill or something else. While a surprise is nice, finding out later that you didn't get the gift someone paid for is not nice at all.

With so much paperwork in the cabin when you arrive it can be easy to miss a voucher for a dinner at Sabatini's or Crown Grill or something else. While a surprise is nice, finding out later that you didn't get the gift someone paid for is not nice at all.

Agree Thrak - that's why I mentioned to tell the recipient to expect something.. they should look thru all the paperwork.

Great. I really wanted it to be a surprise. Guess I will have to tell them. Thanks for the heads up!

Does anyone know if the gift is wine, they deliver the actual bottle of wine or if they leave a card?

On the Royal in October, they left a card. In order to receive, we had to call room service, request delivery and be in the room to sign for the bottle.

B

Great. I really wanted it to be a surprise. Guess I will have to tell them. Thanks for the heads up!

Does anyone know if the gift is wine, they deliver the actual bottle of wine or if they leave a card?

It will be a gift card left in their room. They can either call room service for delivery or take to the dining room.

BTW - you don't have to tell them what it is - just a gift. Could be flowers, candy, wine, or champaign or whatever. Or, if you're really generous - dinner in one one of the speciality dining rooms!

Edited by toberman

A card to exchange with RS for the item. ;)

Edited by Colo Cruiser

It will never be an actual bottle. They need your signature so you just get a card and have to call for the wine. That way nobody can say the steward must have taken it or anything of that sort. Same with pre-purchasing a bottle of liquor for your room.

Edit: Dang! Gotta be quick around here. :)

Edited by Thrak

I see. I will definitely warn then to look through their paperwork. When I cruised on the Grand Princess back in 2005 there was a bottle of wine in my stateroom from the TA. Thought it was awesome to get a gift of wine and have it right there ready for sail away! I thought they still did that.

Oh well.

Thanks for all your help again! :)