recommedations for a stateroom please

Jofishes

Ok so I will openly admit it I am a fusspot and also a incredibly light sleeper

we have a considerable choice of staterooms to chose from in the Haven area on the Epic

we're looking at a 2 bed family villa

I was leaning towards deck 17 thinking we would be prefer to be on this deck for a winter sailing rather than deck 16 which is above the buffet (I know I'm going to get some noise either way)

and I was leaning towards rooms 17010 and 17013 but now I can see these are close to the fitness room and I was wondering about noise from doors opposite :confused:

IF anyone can guide me along a little, maybe suggest rooms known to be quiet :confused: then I would very much appreciate it

thank in advance :)

Ok so I will openly admit it I am a fusspot and also a incredibly light sleeper

we have a considerable choice of staterooms to chose from in the Haven area on the Epic

we're looking at a 2 bed family villa

I was leaning towards deck 17 thinking we would be prefer to be on this deck for a winter sailing rather than deck 16 which is above the buffet (I know I'm going to get some noise either way)

and I was leaning towards rooms 17010 and 17013 but now I can see these are close to the fitness room and I was wondering about noise from doors opposite :confused:

IF anyone can guide me along a little, maybe suggest rooms known to be quiet :confused: then I would very much appreciate it

thank in advance :)

According to another thread, you should stay away from Epic Haven Cabin 16025 if you are a light sleeper:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2196491

As far as the Haven goes, there are not any noisy rooms in the Haven... You should be fine with any of those cabins. Hence why they call it "The Haven".

Trumpy linked the other thread, but CDP has a note about a noisy cabin in the Haven on Epic.

ok so I've searched and searched reviews and this forum for answers

with the exception of stateroom 16025 and a strange banging :confused:

I do think deck 16 would be the most preferable over deck 17

now my only worry would be noise from the garden café below

anybody have any experience ? is it really well soundproofed ? like I said I am a really light sleeper and i can be such a grouch if i don't get my sleep