Diamond benefits...etc.

CMurph

I apologize in advance if this question has been answered before. I tried to search, to no avail. Is the 3 drink tickets still in place for diamond members? I could find no mention of it in the C&A section. If so, is this benefit available on shorter cruises or are there diamond lounges on this cruises?

I apologize in advance if this question has been answered before. I tried to search, to no avail. Is the 3 drink tickets still in place for diamond members? I could find no mention of it in the C&A section. If so, is this benefit available on shorter cruises or are there diamond lounges on this cruises?

Yes, the 3 drink vouchers per evening is in effect on all ships for Diamond level and higher C&A members.

We are new Diamond members - how do you get drink vouchers? Are they available on all ships - sailing Oasis soon.

Thank you,

Robin

The vouchers are available on all ships, and are automatically added to your online account. You will have a letter in your stateroom with details.

On Adventure, we could go to any bar and ask to see the Diamond menu. You could select from any of the drinks listed. I would assume this is the same on all ships.

For the most part, but I've seen minor differences. For example, some ships include Bailey's and some don't.

They were loaded on our seapass card on the Oasis in February... the next week on the Liberty, I couldn't confirm anything, since I never had a single drink at the bar, because there were 10 people deep at all bars since the University of Florida sororities and fraternities were on our ship, and the thought of standing in line for a drink was insane... Thank god for the diamond lounge and the restaurants...

jc

For the most part, but I've seen minor differences. For example, some ships include Bailey's and some don't.

Exactly...the Diamond "menu" is representative of what they service in the Diamond Lounge. My DH and I were able to get Baileys in the lounge and thus it was available on the "menu."