Shareholder credit

procter

Gee thanks for the investment advice! Ya well as I've had this stock for a very long time, and owning it has "zip" to do with cruising..... A credit like that could certainly pay my laundry bill and that in my opinion is a good thing!

Once again Bonnie please get answers, this is ridiculous!

FWIW we booked under this promotion, applied for the Credit and it was granted with no query at all! :)

Bonnie,

Can you clarify which discounts/offers are combinable.

I see the following discounts/offers.

1: Azamara discounts. B1GOHO /balcony for inside price.

2: Discoverer LCV discount.

3: Open passage certificates.

4: Back to back $ discount.

5: Shareholder discount.

My guess is they should be applied in that order but would welcome clarification.

Hi Procter et.al.,

I am told that ALL these are combinable. Keep in mind, we only apply ONE On-Board spending Credit on any booking. Your #5 says Shareholder 'discount' when in reality it is an OBC.

Disclaimer 1: As you know, I'm not in Customer Service (aka Reservations in my old school speak) and thus I'm in no position to interpret booking questions, e.g., pricing, combinability, add-ons, etc.

Disclaimer 2: When it comes to these nitty-gritty queries all I can do is inquire and tell you what I'm told. I'm not going to the mat if it turns out in the future these are no longer combinable. The company reserves the right to do whatever it wants, whenever it wants, with its fares, promotions and combinability. All fares are 'revenue managed'.

Disclaimer 3: When it comes down to final rulings, and/or applicability in individual cases, I have to ask you to deal directly with Customer Service. As Chief Blogging Officer I have no authority regarding individual bookings, nor will anyone jump up and salute when you throw my name around in your dealings...would that they did!

If Customer Service is saying no to something, I'm afraid my hands are tied.

At that point I'd suggest asking your Travel Professional to contact their local Azamara Business Development Manager. They are who will go to the mat for your individual booking. They track how much is sold in their territory and thus have a great deal of interest in getting you happily booked now and in the future as a repeat customer. (Ok, let me clarify lest you take that out of context…we ALL have that same objective…it's just that the BDMs are your TP's direct link to Azamara when it comes to individual bookings.)

That out of the way, I am told these 5 are combinable.

I wish all of you the best prices possible on all your cruises!

Bonnie

Disclaimer 1: As you know, I'm not in Customer Service (aka Reservations in my old school speak) and thus I'm in no position to interpret booking questions, e.g., pricing, combinability, add-ons, etc.

Disclaimer 2: When it comes to these nitty-gritty queries all I can do is inquire and tell you what I'm told. I'm not going to the mat if it turns out in the future these are no longer combinable. The company reserves the right to do whatever it wants, whenever it wants, with its fares, promotions and combinability. All fares are 'revenue managed'.Disclaimer 3: When it comes down to final rulings, and/or applicability in individual cases, I have to ask you to deal directly with Customer Service. As Chief Blogging Officer I have no authority regarding individual bookings, nor will anyone jump up and salute when you throw my name around in your dealings...would that they did!

If Customer Service is saying no to something, I'm afraid my hands are tied.

Bonnie

Bonnie, when we met, I thought I recognized something delightfully "non-corporate" in your outlook and personal style. How refreshing to read something written in plain English that covers the topic so perfectly.

Toni

Really I still have ZERO clarity!!!! Booking under BOGOHO plus Shareholder credit..... Can't get a straight answer "IS IT OR IS IT NOT COMBINABLE" yes I do want an answer because "customer dis-service" says NO!!!

Well I for one am totally fed up with this Bonnie because I have a BOGHO and a inside for outside x2 and all have been refused so basically from what I read we are at the whim of the person who looks at our shareholder request.

People here are being given the OBC and others are not who booked on the same offer.

Please if you cannot get the definitive answer can some one who can come to these boards and tell us. Sorry, it's gone on long enough this confusion!

Edited by uktog

It would seem that when attempting to book a $20,000 trip that a shareholder OBC would be an easy thing to confirm.

I love the Regent product and I am thinking I'll just wait and book this trip with them.

Thanks all for being so welcoming, Bonnie I think it's unbelievable that the outfit you work for can't give a straight answer. Bye!

JVilleGal, the straight answer is as I stated, the shareholder OBC is combinable wih the BOGOHO. I hope you won't give up on us over this.

UKTOG, I'm sorry you are feeling frustrated. Please email Richard Twynam. He is expecting to hear from you and others on this combinability issue.

Tgg, I appreciate your kind words. I hope we sail again together someday.

Prefdavid, thank you for posting that you received the credit without problem.

Procter, have I answered your queries?

For all of you wishing to write someone who can research your existing, or new, booking re the Shareholder OBC, here's an email address. Be sure to include your booking number as well as your Shareholder information. SalesSupport@AzamaraClubCruises.com

If you're in the UK, please email the UK MD, rtwynam@azamaraclubcruises.com. He will have someone research your booking.

In closing I'll say I feel bad that many of you are struggling with getting this OBC. In our defense I'll point out that Azamara has a somewhat more lenient policy on the shareholder OBC. Those of you testing me will recall that I too had thought it didn't combine with any discount program. This is because I had read the corporate (parent) policy. It was a few days later, April 22, when I posted my mea culpa after being set straight on our interpretation which favors you by allowing some combinability. I suspect the root of the erroneous denials is the difference in company policies (but I'm speculating on this).

Again, I wish you all well.

Until tomorrow...

Edited by BBMacLaird
Misspelled a club members CC name. Sorry!

Thanks Bonnie for your work on this and your plain speaking and we realise that you are the conduit NOT the final arbiter in these matters.

I'm satisfied that you have done all you can in this matter but as you can see it does rather appear to be a training issue for yourselves if people like Uktog have had 5 refusals under different offers and personnel.

Thanks again for your clarification.

Bonnie now that statement was crystal clear, your prior at least for my question was not.

Sadly, my DH is a real Regent lover and this situation has pushed him over the line. So we shall see :(

Your CS folks need training....to lose a booking over something this petty is stupid!