Carnival Cruise Party-in-a-Box

lharry

Need some creative ideas please.....

I am traveling soon with new cruisers for a group cruise on the Sunshine. We will all be driving to the port the night before.

I thought I would send them a "party in a box" to their homes the week before we leave. Items I am thinking about sending include:

Customized T-shirts

Pre-Cruise playlist CD

Highlighter

Lifesavers

Lanyard

Anything else that can be something kinda fun?

Thanks for your help!! :D

I don't know why I'd need postit's or a highlighter?

Maybe travel size stuff

sunscreen!

I'd skip the silly stuff, give carnival cash.

a photo album/frame for pictures once they return?

Highlighters to highlight something in the Fun Times that you don't want to forget. For example, the place and time of a craft show or trivia game.

Post It's to leave a message for your Cabin Attendant if you need extra towels, ice, etc.

Maybe travel size stuff

sunscreen!

Post-its so that way they can keep track of who went where while whoever wakes up.

Highlighters so that way they can mark things that they want to do in the fun-times

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would say to bring:

Swim Goggles

Deck Plans of the ship (Find them in the first link)

Carnival Gift Card

Foldable Storage Compartments (Good ones are in the second link)

A bit of cash so they can tip the porters who get their bags

Links:

http://www.carnival.com/about-carnival/~/media/Images/Ships/SH/DeckPlans/carnival-sunshine-accessible-cruising-deck-plan-pdf.ashx

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Winsome-Capri-Foldable-Fabric-Storage-Baskets-in-Black-Set-of-4/11303119

Our son and daughter-in-love cruised last year for their honeymoon and I made a goodie bag for them that we gave to them at one of their showers. In it I put several travel items (shampoo, toothpaste, mouthwash, first aid kit, etc.), sunscreen and an over-the-door shoe holder. This was one of the best tips I've gotten from here! It came in super handy on our last cruise to help keep stuff off the counter in the bathroom. You can get them at Walmart or Target for about $5.

10660166_10154483126985136_7950025518325094714_n.jpg?oh=581030c2ef78f2019ebb737fc9525b1b&oe=55A0D381

Need some creative ideas please.....

I am traveling soon with new cruisers for a group cruise on the Sunshine. We will all be driving to the port the night before.

I thought I would send them a "party in a box" to their homes the week before we leave. Items I am thinking about sending include:

Customized T-shirts

Pre-Cruise playlist CD

Highlighter

Lifesavers

Lanyard

Anything else that can be something kinda fun?

Thanks for your help!! :D

I would forego other items for the party in a box and purchase a Bon Voyage package from the Fun Shops for their cabin.

Maybe travel size stuff

sunscreen!

Highlighters: to mark in the fun times things that are of interest so they can quickly recheck it.

Post-its: to leave messages for cabinmates or for the room stewart.

YMMV

Highlighters to highlight something in the Fun Times that you don't want to forget. For example, the place and time of a craft show or trivia game.

Post It's to leave a message for your Cabin Attendant if you need extra towels, ice, etc.

Sorry, I didn't see this when I posted my comment :p

On our last group cruise I went to Yankee candle and got those room "tin scents" and a bottle of room spray. I got the "Bahamas breeze"scent. That way whenever they smell that scent, they will think of that particular cruise!

On our last group cruise I went to Yankee candle and got those room "tin scents" and a bottle of room spray. I got the "Bahamas breeze"scent. That way whenever they smell that scent, they will think of that particular cruise!

Love this idea!